Extracting Music from WoW's CASC files?

I'm trying to get the wow music files right from the game but I'm getting errors with both CASCExplorer and CASCView. It doesn't seem to be able to open the Data folder correctly. Do I need a new listfile or some such? Guides on how to do this are pretty scarce so I'm hoping you guys have the solution.

Why not just get them from YouTube or other sources?

Deleted
    CASCView worked fine for WoD. Haven't tried with Legion but you'll need a legion listfile. v0.18-alpha of CASCExplorer claims to have an updated listfile. Have you tried that or newer? https://github.com/WoW-Tools/CASCExplorer/releases

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    I want to make sure I get the best quality version, as well as the metadata -such as composer- for easier sorting.

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    CASCView worked fine for WoD. Haven't tried with Legion but you'll need a legion listfile. v0.18-alpha of CASCExplorer claims to have an updated listfile. Have you tried that or newer? https://github.com/WoW-Tools/CASCExplorer/releases
    Yeah, I downloaded the latest version of CASCExplorer, but neither it nor rauta's listfile seem to do the trick. From what I can glean from the error text it can't find the right path. We are getting a major patch right now, maybe that's screwing things up. I may have to wait for an updated listfile. Is there a convenient place to find new listfiles, anyway? :P

For what it's worth, I was able to use the Load Online Storage function in CASCExplorer and got access to the 7.0 music, however, 7.1 isn't in there yet. I'm assuming from the name that it didn't load from my own files, so it circumvented the issue for now.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    That would take far longer, be more of a headache, and be much less complete. You can get everything in WOW in one dump.