Thread: Elv UI in 7.1?

Elv UI in 7.1?

Looks like Elv UI wasn't ready for this patch... all the world quest stuff is impossible to read. Anyone know a fix for that, or if an old version works better?

Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    Looks like Elv UI wasn't ready for this patch... all the world quest stuff is impossible to read. Anyone know a fix for that, or if an old version works better?
    Works fine for me, they've had 2-3 updates since patch though.

Deleted
    i got something weird with elvui after updating it earlier. The stat panel is all messes up, if anyone knows a fix ls tell me!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    i got something weird with elvui after updating it earlier. The stat panel is all messes up, if anyone knows a fix ls tell me!!
    I don't use ElvUI (not for a long time, at least) but I believe that the stats panel is done by Shadow and Light. An addon for ElvUI.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your guild knows Karazhan is 5-man content, right?

On-topic: ElvUI is pretty solid when it comes to updates. Also make sure to update any addons for ElvUI, as those addons need to be updated separately.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Your guild knows Karazhan is 5-man content, right?

On-topic: ElvUI is pretty solid when it comes to updates. Also make sure to update any addons for ElvUI, as those addons need to be updated separately.
    thats guild i have my alt in i play from time to time with friends, my gues is gm just wrote it a bit sloppy the message.

And i have both updated elvui and shadow and light addon for yet it still showes up the same :/

thats guild i have my alt in i play from time to time with friends, my gues is gm just wrote it a bit sloppy the message.

And i have both updated elvui and shadow and light addon for yet it still showes up the same :/
    Must be Shadow and Light then, as I'm using default ElvUI and everything is working just fine

to piggyback on the elvui thread - is elvui causing the seizure special effects or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    to piggyback on the elvui thread - is elvui causing the seizure special effects or something else?
    Not that i'm aware off. ElvUI wouldn't cause was going on in your img in the thread you made, Elv only adds in effects for events like April Fools when its funny (Like the Hello Kitty)

Thats not ElvUI, That information is from Shadow and Light, Updated 1h ago for 7.1 - If you still have issues you can submit a ticket on http://git.tukui.org/repooc/elvui-shadowandlight/issues

http://git.tukui.org/Elv/elvui/issues or http://www.tukui.org/forums/forum.php?id=145 - Post there if you encounter any issues with ElvUI (First test if the issue exists with only ElvUI and ElvUI_Config enabled and if it still exists, Try it with no addons enabled and you are on the latest version otherwise they wont help)
    Last edited by Rehok; 2016-10-26 at 10:45 AM.