Deleted

Getting back into Warlock

After neglecting my warlock (my original main) for WoD I'm considering getting back into raiding as a warlock again now for Legion. I've been fiddling around with the specs a bit while leveling and I'm now 110 and need to pick a spec to focus my AP on. I keep hearing how "useless" and "terrible" affliction is for raiding, so my question to you is: is that true? Because out of the 3 specs affliction is the most fun by far and I do tend to subscribe to the notion of "fun>performance". But that only goes so far, I don't want to be a liability to my raid team if affliction turns out to be that bad. I know that affliction is really strong in mythics which I'm looking forward to running.

I appreciate all input and prefer you guys to just be blunt and honest.

Deleted
    If you really like affliction then play it.

If you are a good player then any specc in this game is "good enough" to clear normal and heroic content.

Even though warlock is one of the worst classes and affliction one of the worst speccs it is still legitimate to play it if you are really having fun. You won't be competitive, but this is a game and you should enjoy your time with it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    If you really like affliction then play it.

If you are a good player then any specc in this game is "good enough" to clear normal and heroic content.

Even though warlock is one of the worst classes and affliction one of the worst speccs it is still legitimate to play it if you are really having fun. You won't be competitive, but this is a game and you should enjoy your time with it
    Well said!
    Just keep playing what you like the most. I've read somewhere that affliction get buffed in 7.1 but didnt really looked into it, cause i dont play affliction much.
    As said above, if you are a good player then any specc is "good enough" for normal and heroic.