Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guys what is easy battle pet world quests? My Bloodgazer wants now 3 world quests battle pets do.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Guys what is easy battle pet world quests? My Bloodgazer wants now 3 world quests battle pets do.
    Here is a great wee guide for pet battle WQ's, gives you different set ups, so you can figure out which ones will suit your collection best.

http://www.wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=LegionWQ

Hey guys. I just finished the raid quest with one of my pets and I was wondering do I have to wait one more day to get the mount quest? I tried with an alt but for my surprise my alt gets a quest that I have already done on that pet - battles with specific pet family. Soo strange. Maybe I can complete it only with the person that timed the pet initially ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morbeam View Post
    Hey guys. I just finished the raid quest with one of my pets and I was wondering do I have to wait one more day to get the mount quest? I tried with an alt but for my surprise my alt gets a quest that I have already done on that pet - battles with specific pet family. Soo strange. Maybe I can complete it only with the person that timed the pet initially ?
    You need to return to the Falcosaur nest that your hatchling belongs to, so I'm guessing that you can only get the mount once that nest's WQ is up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the quests that you get with these new pets locked too one toon or can they be done with any of my toons on my battlenet account and are the achievements if any from them account wide?

I like to use my druid now as she can sneak into areas without dragging tons of mobs around and having to kill mobs before I do pet battles now...I use to use this hunter but now with lack of Camo I can't sneak in like I use too.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Are the quests that you get with these new pets locked too one toon or can they be done with any of my toons on my battlenet account and are the achievements if any from them account wide?

I like to use my druid now as she can sneak into areas without dragging tons of mobs around and having to kill mobs before I do pet battles now...I use to use this hunter but now with lack of Camo I can't sneak in like I use too.
    Max level toons, I was able to do the quests on multiple max level alts. majority of the quests involve WQ's so you need to have those unlocked on your alts too.

No achievements that I am aware of, unless there is one for when you get all 4 mounts (have only 2 right now) But I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You need to return to the Falcosaur nest that your hatchling belongs to, so I'm guessing that you can only get the mount once that nest's WQ is up.
    Nope it was just stupid me. I never noticed that there was one more quest after the raid quest .... I got confused by one post here that is the last quest before the mount but it is not ... Is it possible someone to update the first post on this thread with all 15 quests so people can actually see them easly? Now I have to wait one more day (sad face)

Deleted
    I wish they'd just fix the spawns for th epets. I had to kill the Bloodbeak matriach eight. effing.times

And now the sam eis happening on the direbeak. Kill matriach, run to spawn point, nothing, run back, kill matriach, nothing. Log out, back in, hearth, etc etc. On my fourth kill now. And two deaths because the spawn point is loaded with patriarchs and dozens of th elittle guys and there's birtually no one else here killing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey lads!

Do you guys know what's the fastest way to reach honored with the faction?

Cheers!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The WQ stays up for two days, so if you've done it early, the mobs are still there and you can hand the quest in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt there a rep that unlocks after you get a mount?

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    Isnt there a rep that unlocks after you get a mount?
    Correct, Talon's Vengeance is said rep.