Question Balance druid help

I'm not ultra competitive but I am looking to improve. My guild is currently working on 4/7 Mythic EN progression and I'd like to contribute but I'm just not pulling high enough numbers to do so. A link to logs from the guilds full heroic clear tonight are below. Any advice is appreciated.

wwwdotwarcraftlogsdotcom/reports/DwF7KZY3HtzfNhvM/#type=damage-done&boss=-2&source=31[/url]

I added the word dot in place of the . in link because I'm not old enough to post yet ^^^

Gear
    Intellect: 30,648 Stamina: 34,131 Crit: 7,986 Haste: 4,396 Mastery: 3,994 Versatility: 2,322 Speed: 443
    First big problem, not enough haste, too much crit and versatility.
    You didn't enchant your cloak nor your neck. Also, you missed a couple sockets. This and the lack of haste is the primary cause of your bad performance.

Talents / Artifact points
    Incarnation: Chosen of Elune - Blessing of the Ancients - Nature's Balance is good for single target fights, but you should swap in shooting stars for Ilgynoth and Dragons of Nightmare. Stellar Drift is an okay choice on Ilgynoth if your team needs more AoE damage, but since you have 3 mages, it should be ok.

Schythe of the stars is a MUST 3/3, work on that asap. Starsurge is your main source of damage, the more you crit with it, the better.

Rotation / General dps
    Your uptime on dots should be between 98 and 99, especially when using NB as the tier 100 talent. You went down to 90% and 95% on Ursoc.
    Plan your movement ahead, make sure you always have 40-80 AP when you have to move, so you can cast starsurge instead of just walking.

Thank you for the tips hoto. I will work on your suggestions asap.