Hidden Legendary Drop Rate Buff?

My guild got 6 legendarys yesterday. 3 legendarys today...My guild isn't a massive guild or anything we have like 20 people average playing at a time 30 on a good day.

Was doing some m+ carrying like usual and seen 3 legendarys just from a day from my group...So in the course of 2 days i've seen 12 legendarys and my friends across realm and telling me some similar stories. I think possibly a hidden buff or bug considering there was a bug to the legendary drop rate previously?

Any of you guys experiencing this as well?

i think that is another step in "bad luck protection system"

So should we expect forum threads like: "Legendaries are not rare anymore,everyone has a couple. The game sucks."
    instead of current
    "Legendaries rng suck." anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    So should we expect forum threads like: "Legendaries are not rare anymore,everyone has a couple. The game sucks."
    instead of current
    "Legendaries rng suck." anytime soon?
    Sounds like the obvious solution is:

Get rid of these lulzy Diablo Legendaries and stop balancing classes around having low-drop-rate items.

Seen 3 legendaries today, 2 of them mine, one on main, one on alt, both from the valsharah daily chest. That's more than I've seen in the 2months Legion been alive, so...Guess some people will still shout "rng", but I do believe there's been either a fix to the "bad luck protection", or a bug where they drop more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I would have to agree with the Ghost Buff to Legendary drops because I've seen a SHIT ton of people I know get them. They are literally jacking themselves off in game, and they got a legendary drop over the last 36 hours..

Must be nice ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Because we needed yet another thread on this, just like the one 2 threads down... SMH

How many more fucking threads do we need before blizz release a hotfix because the drop rate was buffed by mistake?

10+ Year Old Account
    my guild have gotten 4 legendaries in less that 24 hrs including for myself so yeah i think they buff the drop rates a little

My only 110, Demonbryce-Aerie Peak, got a ring legendary in Mythic Black Rook Hold last night while doing the Kara attunement quest. I strongly believe the "bad luck protection" system kicked into high gear last night.