Drape of Shame anygood for blood dks? with the 10% crit

Trying to find out if this is good or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Khrispy13 View Post
    Trying to find out if this is good or not?
    I have find the cloak to be useless. On heavy "magical fights" I barely see the effects of it healing me at all. To me the drape falls on par with the ring and boots on term of usefulness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I have find the cloak to be useless. On heavy "magical fights" I barely see the effects of it healing me at all. To me the drape falls on par with the ring and boots on term of usefulness.
    Yeah, so OP is talking about a 855 cape from the new Karazhan dungeon, not the legendary cape. It increases healing by 10% on critical healing effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokkeren View Post
    Yeah, so OP is talking about a 855 cape from the new Karazhan dungeon, not the legendary cape. It increases healing by 10% on critical healing effects.
    oh well my mistake. When said "drape of shame" assumed it was the legendary cloak. And its actually called drape of shame haha. But wouldn't be that bad for blood death knights.

I remember hearing the DS heal cant crit

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    The boots definitely have their place, especially in M+.

Quote Originally Posted by chibichibiko View Post
    The boots definitely have their place, especially in M+.
    Aggramar's Stride might not be great in the final analysis but goddamn they are a QoL boost. Only legendary I'd trade them for is the belt of passive vampiric blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    Aggramar's Stride might not be great in the final analysis but goddamn they are a QoL boost. Only legendary I'd trade them for is the belt of passive vampiric blood.
    now i have to ask, how much MS are Aggramar's Stride actually? Lets say with 7k haste

Quote Originally Posted by tamo View Post
    now i have to ask, how much MS are Aggramar's Stride actually? Lets say with 7k haste
    They give 1% MS for 433 haste rating, so 7k haste gives a bit over 16% MS. I usually have 123-126% in tanking gear (depending on trinkets) with 9-10k haste and +speed on one ring. In combat with the haste from Bone Shield it actually goes considerably higher, I'll have to check when I get home.

EDIT: For one reason or another, the haste from Blood Shield gives a cool 10% extra MS although you'd except 7.5% at most. So with Blood Shield up my MS goes up to around 135%, depending on trinkets.
    Last edited by Barael; 2016-10-28 at 08:27 AM.