Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I remember raiding in top 50 world guilds back in classic/start of TBC with many people who later went to Paragon like Nakkimon. Was only slightly in progress behind Nihilum at the time. Now i'm just in an average guild for fun.

Come on, post some logs please. I play since day 1 of WOW

Stay bad

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Somehow our Enh sham (Akuka) had no problem surviving Mythic Nythendra.

Get good.

EDIT:

Guys, nothing to see here. Just another bad saying there's something wrong with everything else but not him even though plenty of enh shammies told him it's pretty much L2P issue.

PS

I am 30, so not exactly a "kid" you kid
    i see i am 30+ also and i dont act like that to others even when i am right .. you are acting like total douche and mentallity of 12 year old.. how is it avoidavable when it casts on random ppl where one is debuff aoe stun and other is instant magic dmg... it just happens to be always me when we are on group with 2 thundercallers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    An honest mistake - does that really mean that the rest of my argument was invalid? In fact, that only enforces the entire point that he should be more than capable of surviving the cast, even if it goes off.

But you have more than 1 million health anyways, right? So even if your group fails to interrupt any spells, cast any stuns etc, you should still survive even without the shield. My shaman is currently at 2 million HP, so I would have been able to survive this easily. If you are running on a higher m+ level, then you SHOULD be interrupting as many casts as possible, but you need a fairly high m+ for it to get close to one-shotting you at 80% hp.

Even with 1.7 million health, you still wont get one-shotted by any ability, unless your healer is struggling to keep you alive because you don't interrupt other casts.
    i meant one shot in sense that everything they cast they cast on me in less then 10 secs its just wtf.. and theoretically isnt pratically cause you have been killing trash mobs before that group cause u chain pull.. maybe i am bad i never said i am player for top 10 guild based of skill..

i am avg hc/mythic raider..it was just funny to me how the f i could drop that fast from 60-70% hp to zero on 2 different chars even though i did mechanic right i run out of group so they dont get stunned and all that shit but no rng has to be that bad and everything chains on me..but whatever
    Last edited by Ianus; 2016-10-31 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    I am sorry, how I act? You are the one trying to find problem that doesn't exist. You have been told numerous times by many people here that it's ok as enhance yet you are adamant in rejecting that.

If so many people don't have a problem and yet you do what do you think that is given you play the same class? Yes, it i L2P issue. But instead of trying to play better/communicate with healers/group you go the wrong way about it.

Shit happens to everyone. Everybody had that "unlucky situation" about which nothing could be done but these are extremely rare.

I would still love to see your logs and check your positions and other stuff like that. That's the best way to find problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    i meant one shot in sense that everything they cast they cast on me in less then 10 secs its just wtf.. and theoretically isnt pratically cause you have been killing trash mobs before that group cause u chain pull.. maybe i am bad i never said i am player for top 10 guild based of skill..

i am avg hc/mythic raider..it was just funny to me how the f i could drop that fast from 60-70% hp to zero on 2 different chars even though i did mechanic right i run out of group so they dont get stunned and all that shit but no rng has to be that bad and everything chains on me..but whatever
    There's a big difference between being one-shotted and "getting a lot of hits within 10 seconds". But anything that would kill you in 10 seconds would also kill pretty much any other DPS.

The AOE stun is unavoidable - unless you CC mobs and use stuns, of course - once it goes off, you just have to deal with it. But you have many options for mitigating the damage, and if you find that you are low on HP when you leave the melee group, then that would be a good time to top yourself off before the stun goes off.

As for the thunderstrikes, these have a couple of seconds of cast time, so you and your group has more than enough time to interrupt them, even if two of them cast it at the same time.

That said, there are a few very difficult packs in Halls of Valor - the group before Hymdall is tough as nails, and require some good interrupts/stuns/CC to survive. But pretty much everything that has happened to you, could also happen to any other DPS. Your group doesn't seem to do much to avoid the additional damage, and that is an issue with the group, not with the class you play.

i see i am 30+ also and i dont act like that to others even when i am right ..
    So why do you act like this when you're wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dying in 10 seconds isnt an enh issue, it is a healer issue, and unless the healer was struggling with a squishy tank or high m+ you should not of died.

I could see situations where the healer is having to move a lot because ranged wont stay ranged, maybe someone stood on healer with that devuff, healer has to move then top tank off, then top dps off, as a dps you're last in line over healer keeping tank and themselves alive.

If things werent going crazy with the healer already having to spam, and you died, it was as simple as a bad healer (even if someone is a good healer usually, but they go into a group tired, it means theyre dragging the group down and are bad by default)
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

There's a big difference between being one-shotted and "getting a lot of hits within 10 seconds". But anything that would kill you in 10 seconds would also kill pretty much any other DPS.

The AOE stun is unavoidable - unless you CC mobs and use stuns, of course - once it goes off, you just have to deal with it. But you have many options for mitigating the damage, and if you find that you are low on HP when you leave the melee group, then that would be a good time to top yourself off before the stun goes off.

As for the thunderstrikes, these have a couple of seconds of cast time, so you and your group has more than enough time to interrupt them, even if two of them cast it at the same time.

That said, there are a few very difficult packs in Halls of Valor - the group before Hymdall is tough as nails, and require some good interrupts/stuns/CC to survive. But pretty much everything that has happened to you, could also happen to any other DPS. Your group doesn't seem to do much to avoid the additional damage, and that is an issue with the group, not with the class you play.

So why do you act like this when you're wrong?
    when i did that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    Dying in 10 seconds isnt an enh issue, it is a healer issue, and unless the healer was struggling with a squishy tank or high m+ you should not of died.

I could see situations where the healer is having to move a lot because ranged wont stay ranged, maybe someone stood on healer with that devuff, healer has to move then top tank off, then top dps off, as a dps you're last in line over healer keeping tank and themselves alive.

If things werent going crazy with the healer already having to spam, and you died, it was as simple as a bad healer (even if someone is a good healer usually, but they go into a group tired, it means theyre dragging the group down and are bad by default)
    on this explanation i agree upon

Deleted
    when i did that?
    Quote from previous page:

i like answers from normal ppl not 12 y old troll kids which left nut isnt still dropped

- - - Updated - - -

lol kid i played hc raids before you even knew what is hc raid and when they actually were top raiding xp

Quote from previous page:
    i just dont like ppl that patronize others feeling so mighty and knoweledgable (everyone else knows less) and that they know everything, thats all