Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Happens some times for me, but whats more bugging me is that Sidewinders is stuck. Sometimes I try to press it for 5-6 seconds before it shoots. And I've noticed it suddenly works again if I move. Is Sidewinders waiting for an autoshot or what? Pretty new to hunter in legion(played it for 8 years tho)

Anyone know if this is related to the marked shot bug? Or is it a know bug, or am I missing something? Its so annoying trying to shot off sidewinders for that long, lots of lost damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Yep. I have the ring and this drives me crazy. It's almost a DPS loss having the legendary ring because I instinctively press my marked shot button an extra time assuming it's a proc.
    i'm with you on this one, i've contemplated putting my healing pants back on since i've gone a whole instance without a ring proc before lol

Quote Originally Posted by kiltedjock View Post
    so last night on helya it happened again on Phase 2 and its NOT just a grahpic issue, when it gets "stuck" i literally cannot use marked shot for the duration it decides to stay bugged for even though i reapply hunters mark to everything a few times and it would "proc" again i still cannot get a successful use of it

its actually killing dps massivley, i had let it drop off by almost stopping dps to let whatever is causing it to clear

i was on 400k dps on of our wipes, then the next attempt bang it bugged and i was <300k as i could not get it off during the massive adds phase 2, it needs addressing pronto...
    i'm guessing what happened was your MS proc'ed on a blob and it exploded before you used up the proc on it

i got so fed up of spamming MS not knowing if it actually went off that i only trust my WA now, not the flashing MS icon lol
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

When this bug happens to me, I can't cast marked shot until I let all my buffs disappear. It's almost guaranteed to happen on Xavius too. Super frustrating, results in a huge DPS loss.

It happens to me on Helya a lot too

Yeah its absolutely horrible, I believe it happens when theres a proc on a target available but dies in the meantime. Happens every single try on Helya for me personally, its annoying the shit out of me, anyone knows a fix for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Houludini View Post
    Yeah its absolutely horrible, I believe it happens when theres a proc on a target available but dies in the meantime. Happens every single try on Helya for me personally, its annoying the shit out of me, anyone knows a fix for this?
    put in a bug ticket, if enough of us do it there's a chance blizz would at least look at it.