Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    @skindown - I won't quote your entire post, but:

Assuming you have no MA relics, is it always the better choice to use a third mutilate on the opener to ensure a 6 cp night stalker rupture even if it means having to delay vendetta even more on the second use to line it up with kingsbane? I'm assuming it is, but if so, how long would you personally delay the second vendetta to line it up with the third KB or do you just blow Vendetta on cd and use KB once it comes up? I appreciate your responses

I'm currently progressing on M Cenarius using the zerg strat with 36% being our best pull. The second use of potion lining up with everything else to squeeze the most out of it is crucial to making the tight check. Which is the reasoning for my questions. In any other scenario, I would just hold off on my second potion to line it up with a more ideal burst period.
    Last edited by warstry; 2016-10-28 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warstry View Post
    @skindown - I won't quote your entire post, but:

Assuming you have no MA relics, is it always the better choice to use a third mutilate on the opener to ensure a 6 cp night stalker rupture even if it means having to delay vendetta even more on the second use to line it up with kingsbane? I'm assuming it is, but if so, how long would you personally delay the second vendetta to line it up with the third KB or do you just blow Vendetta on cd and use KB once it comes up? I appreciate your responses

I'm currently progressing on M Cenarius using the zerg strat with 36% being our best pull. The second use of potion lining up with everything else to squeeze the most out of it is crucial to making the tight check. Which is the reasoning for my questions. In any other scenario, I would just hold off on my second potion to line it up with a more ideal burst period.
    I wouldn't delay the Vendetta, but on that extreme scenario where every little bit counts, I'd probably delay Vendetta until Kingsbane is ~5s left on CD, then pop Vendetta and the Kingsbane while the Vendetta is still up ( so the 14s from Kingsbane still get into the Vendetta )

Kingsbane is really a small chunk of damage if you don't have >120% mastery AND use Master Poisoner, I'm not sure it helps THAT MUCH at all otherwise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flerp View Post
    That's what I've been doing for the past few days, multiple 5-6 minute dummy fights with pretty much the exact rotation you just described (except as Exsang instead of AP since my Mastery's nowhere near high enough for AP), but I'm sure I'm doing something wrong because overall I'm still 30-40k+ below my simmed DPS.
    Do you do this with flask, 375 bufffood and pots? Because sims (at least simcraft) include this in their calculation and it's a big deal dmg wise.
    Esp. with fight about 4-5 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetshuno View Post
    Do you do this with flask, 375 bufffood and pots? Because sims (at least simcraft) include this in their calculation and it's a big deal dmg wise.
    Esp. with fight about 4-5 minutes.
    That's a good point, I hadn't thought about that. I turned off the BL setting in SimCraft but couldn't disable those. I'll try again with consumables later and see how it goes. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    - Maintain Garrote up all the time
    - This time, you will be Mutilate > Envenom non-stop ( doesn't matter how many CPs you get from it ), you should fit 1 Mutilate inside the Elaborate Planning, and cast the Envenom when the Elaborate Planning is almost finishing ( the 5s window ), so you can keep it up for as long as possible
    - %^-* everything else, only try to keep it up as long as you can, while you have Garrote and Rupture ( 6 CP ) up on the target
    With low haste and no trinkets that gives haste, during that 5 second window when I need to renew Garrote I don't got time for a Mut as well, should I Envenom 1 CP or let EP drop of for a bit and then Mut/envenom?

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    With low haste and no trinkets that gives haste, during that 5 second window when I need to renew Garrote I don't got time for a Mut as well, should I Envenom 1 CP or let EP drop of for a bit and then Mut/envenom?
    Just make sure EP is up for the most time possible, if you can't Mutilate into Envenom because you had to Garrote, then just do 1 CP Envenoms