Ayala's Stone Heart rage value for Arms ?

Hell guys,

sorry if this has been discussed already but i could not find the information.

When using the proc for the ring, how much rage is considered being used for both tactician procs AND overall damage (as the execute damage for Arms depends on how much rage is spent)

and depending on that answer, do you cast it prio to MS if you have less than 3 FR stacks ?

Thanks =)

I personally hit execute proc over MS if less than 3 stacks although I'm starting to think I should prioritize it over a 3 stack MS too just because it has the potential to immediately proc again and I feel like I'm losing execute procs by sitting on the proc. I also have 5% more crit on execute due to a relic.

I don't know the math on any of this though, I just hit buttons
    Last edited by Gromnak; 2016-10-27 at 03:32 PM.

If i'm not mistaken, Ayala's Execute Proc counts as a full 40 rage execute, counting 40 rage for Anger Management and dealing full 40 rage execute damage.

I think (IMO, not backed by math) you should use SDs on MS simply because of the Rage Reduction from Precise Strikes.
    In current arms, you want to maximize your rage spent during the whole fight. The more rage you spend, more CS procs you will likely have.
    Following the FR logic done on the slam rotation, you should cast FR when you use the Free Execute like when you use CS on a mid-high rage bar, to avoid capping.
    The problem with this is, like Gromnak said, you would be sitting on the proc, taking the risk of getting an overlap.

Again, just speculating about it. A Theorycrafter could confirm this, since i don't have the ring to say much :P
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

Full rage however does not count for Anger Management