7+ Year Old Account

Abomination ( Sludge belcher ) Size modification

i have seen some unholy dks with sludge belcher abomination size larger than usual , is it intended ? if so , how can i increase my abomination's size ?

i tried glyph of skeleton , but it had no effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sartorius 01 View Post
    i have seen some unholy dks with sludge belcher abomination size larger than usual , is it intended ? if so , how can i increase my abomination's size ?

It's a drop from Dr. Weavil called the Big Red Raygun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    It's a drop from Dr. Weavil called the Big Red Raygun.
    Except the Raygun only makes them bigger for 15 seconds. I've seen big aboms for much longer than that.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

7+ Year Old Account
    this still remains a mystery ...

Deleted
    Title made my evening.

Wish there was a way to shrink him down, especially when DT makes it harder to see some bad on the ground because of how big he is and the graphics from his AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Wish there was a way to shrink him down, especially when DT makes it harder to see some bad on the ground because of how big he is and the graphics from his AoE.
    His AOE has graphics? I play in Graphics Setting 1 so maybe not apparent in this level

Yeah seen this myself. Must be a bug, because the one I saw was at least twice the size of the normal belcher, closer to Patchwerk size than its regular one. No buffs on the pet or the DK owning it.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Sartorius 01 View Post

it's a bug of sorta i've seen warlocks going around with a full size doomguard.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by rainzoro View Post
    His AOE has graphics? I play in Graphics Setting 1 so maybe not apparent in this level
    He leaves green clouds on the floor, which often confuses the shit out of people in fights like the Nightmare Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by rainzoro View Post
    Yeah our belcher farts out clouds of vile gas for massive aoe fart damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone want to increase the size of the worst looking pet in the game? Now, the geist on the other hand, That would be amazing.

Mine was bugged out huge for my party, but appeared normal size for me. Not using anything abnormal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ald View Post
    Why would anyone want to increase the size of the worst looking pet in the game? Now, the geist on the other hand, That would be amazing.
    geist you mean skeleton right?