Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Made 2 million+ since Legion came out without farming anything besides AH (just alchemy), i always do that type of quest because it takes 1 sec, and only cost 40 rose.
    It is laughable amount of money.

Miners have 40 felslate vs 3 bloods.
    Thank you, but no, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Except for the fact there are much better ways to get bloods than this way. First off they drop rather frequently put in the world farming or from dungeons. Or more importantly other WQ offer them as rewards for far less mats or just killing things. This in no way is worth it period.

- - - Updated - - -
    They drop quite frequently from starlight nodes aswell. So while you farm starlight for the quest you'll end up with more anyway. There's no way there are better ways getting blood once you're done with the easy blood quests and mythic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Sometimes i wonder if there's someone so stupid to do those quests, maybe some super lazy ass who has to do daily emissary
    I wouldn't call doing all EQ's being lazy, in fact, it would be the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotto Pantsu View Post
    Lol? Flood the market with the help of 300 bloods? Math isn't your strong side I guess. That's only 900 roses, same as nothing in the big picture. I had 800+ bloods on the patch day and I wouldn't dream about making even a small dent on the market with them.
    lol no shit

a whole 300 bloods you say?

I have 1200 so that means I could double flood the market amirite?

I bought 40 roses for this quest. I needed 4 suramar WQ and I was 3/4 with that being my last one available. For the price of 40 roses (which are now piss cheap), I got 750 nightfallen rep, AP, and WQ loot for a chance of WF/TF/legendary. Oh it also took my around 4 minutes to complete start to finish.

Must be the same guy working on warlocks, legendaries and class balance...

This is not the worst WQ by any stretch. I get WQ all the time for 40 Leather or Scales to get a few Unbroken Teeth/Claws in return. Not that leather or scales are worth much, but they are worth a whole hell of a lot more than the junk I've been vendoring since the first week. There is actually a thread on the official forums asking for a way to unlearn the skill so they stop dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    Don't suppose there is a way to ignore or abandon this. I'm afraid of accidentally completing it.
    This post is gold, applies to a few things in legion, legendaries come to mind.