**SPOILER** Gul'dan Nightfold

Hello,

I didn't see any other topics about it, nor did I see it on the homepage. Maybe I did look past it, but what a satisfaction this is:

Illidan finishing Gul'dan like a total boss. What do you think Gul'dan saw at the end?

"Gul'dan, you will be remembered as the warlock who sacrificied his soul for nothing."

Deleted
    you didnt see anything about this because it gets deleted every time someone posts about it because its considered leak and blizzard doesnt want it to float around the internet apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    Hello,

I didn't see any other topics about it, nor did I see it on the homepage. Maybe I did look past it, but what a satisfaction this is:

Illidan finishing Gul'dan like a total boss. What do you think Gul'dan saw at the end?

"Gul'dan, you will be remembered as the warlock who sacrificied his soul for nothing."
    There's already a huge thread on this. You didn't find it, because you didn't really want to look.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=gul%27dan
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

There's already a thread on this.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.