Deleted

Will they ever fix it?

Since WoD, we've had to live with shoulders that were way too big and hovering inches above where they should be. Granted you can now just remove them, that's the fix we were given, right? But I actually like my t-mog and want it to be complete. Even now, very few shoulders sit where they should.

Will it be fixed? Unlikely. I stopped believing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
    [
    Will it be fixed? Unlikely. I stopped believing.
    No. Just the way models are in WoW. Would require a lot of work, like A LOT OF WORK. You can just remove them like you said or you can just roll a race where they look a lot less oversized. I find them looking awesome on some Race/Class combinations.

Some races have this issues, others don't, and even then it depends on the shoulders themselves. It'll be hard to resolve without making race specific shoulders for some of the more obscure ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Some races have this issues, others don't, and even then it depends on the shoulders themselves. It'll be hard to resolve without making race specific shoulders for some of the more obscure ones.
    Funny thing is, old gear somewhat fits, while the newer gear just looks 10% oversized and with huge spaces inbetween. And it wasn't like this until WoD hit. I used the same t-mog before WoD, but after the shoulders were hovering so far above my character I just had to switch to another mog. So it's not something that was always a problem. Even the new gear from BI, like the golden shoulders for Warriors, on a night elf those shoulders aren't even close to being on the actual shoulders.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am in the camp of people who really like the oversized shoulders. To me, its one of the little things that makes WoW Wow. So i personally hope they never fix it