If you pick the wrong Artifact.

How far do you got to quest/level to get the other one?

Screwed up on my DH pick.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

102 you get the 2nd

102 as Muto said.
    You probably want to also keep any +artifact power items in your bags, do not use them, so you have them ready to use on the other artifact you get at 102.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Thx for the info guys
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also note that the quartermaster in your class hall sells 740 weapons for all your specs. So you can go ahead and use those. You'd only be missing out on 10 ilvls (plus relics along the way) and traits until you get the weapon. Speaking of relics, make sure you set your loot spec to your preferred spec, so that you get the proper relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Static Transit View Post
    Also note that the quartermaster in your class hall sells 740 weapons for all your specs. So you can go ahead and use those. You'd only be missing out on 10 ilvls (plus relics along the way) and traits until you get the weapon. Speaking of relics, make sure you set your loot spec to your preferred spec, so that you get the proper relics.
    Ty for the info, ill just grab those and go tank until I can get the weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How far do you got to quest/level to get the other one?

Screwed up on my DH pick.
    The artifact quests for your second/third/fourth (for Druids) unlock at 102. Til then, you can either use a weapon bought off the Order Hall quartermaster (if your weapon from WoD isn't at least item level 740) and save up any AP boost items and relics you find from 100-102, or stick with your other Artifact and switch over when you hit 102 (though the previous point still applies in the event that your off-spec weapons aren't 740 or better).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Which is really helpful when you were a dps class in WoD and now decide to try..say a Prot Pally or Warrior. Chances are you are shit out of luck with shields. So this really helps for the second or 3rd artefact. But do it early, the quests scale.
    The quartermaster sells a ilevel 740 shield as well.

Deleted
    There's no point in getting all 3 artifacts now, the 835 weapons from TW are perfectly viable for specs you hardly play anyway. At least before Knowledge lvl 25.