Deleted

Fire mage DPS lacking

Hi guys..

So i've been playing a fire mage for most of the expansion now, and i feel like i'm not performing like i should.

Can't post any links yet, but check out my recent fights on HC or normal (mythic is a cluster fuck for us right now, so the bosses we killed i know i performed really bad) Search for Hønsesalat on Tarren Mill (miracle tarren mill guild)

Any pointers or things im doing wrong?

thanks a bunch

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=13

Why are you casting fireball after rune of power into combustion?

Deleted
    Hmm i guess that i do this to start my combustion rotation. So at the end of fireball i use combustion so i get instant pyro proc and continue my rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ideally, you save combustion until you either all ready have a HS, or, you have 2 Fireblasts+Flame on+heating up.. thus, you can fit a fireblast>PF>HS pyro>PF>HS PYRO>PF>HS PYRO>FBlast>(HS pyro if it pops)>Flame on> 2nd Rune>Fblast>Fblast>HS Pyro>PF (you should be critting enough that you get a fresh one...

Your crit is VERY low considering your iLvL. At 870 you should be close to 64% crit. you have a lot of haste/mastery items that could be swapped for crit. Remember, Crit>int>mast(cleave)/Haste(ST)>versa... You would be better served, for example, dropping those Cosmic bracers and getting the 840 class hall bracers... that alone would be put you at nearly 60%, make sure your rings are enchanted CRIT.. not mastery. Watching the replay, while your opener was fine.. you missed MULTIPLE opportunities for Ice Floes use (could see your icon moving, but no cast.. then you stop moving, and cast.. thus can see). It seems paltry, but it matters. Also, it looks like you are banking PF for too long without casting 1 periodically. I can understand not dumping the charges outside of combustion, but don't just sit on 3.

Just a few things I noticed looking at armory and logs. I am sure some more prolific mages will see more.
    "When you build it, you love it!"