Il'gynoth Bug?- Eyestalks obscured

My guild was working on Ill'gynoth last night and upon making it into the second heart phase we had an issue killing the eyestalks. Several of our DPS were unable to hit specific eyestalks at all and instead got the message "object obscured." Our hunters and some melee said they tried standing directly ontop of the eyestalks and still were unable to do any damage to them or interrupt. This resulted in a very frustrating low % wipe as the raid was picked off by mind flay.

Anyone else experience this? Is there some functionality which might cause them to be obscured that my team is missing? Thanks in advance for any tips/advice.

last night the ichors evaded us on mythic for about 20 seconds or so then finally became attackable.

Were your dps standing in the puddle that makes u unable to attack?

Can't say for Ilgynoth but Spiderbitch is definitely bugged, we couldn't see the post-drop web on the first platform. I'd be surprised if there weren't other bugs too.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by PurechaosSK View Post
    last night the ichors evaded us on mythic for about 20 seconds or so then finally became attackable.
    Yeah, we had that experience as well. Also, if the ichors were pushed too far into the eye they would not get hit and result in miss-timed ichor deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by overdose View Post
    Were your dps standing in the puddle that makes u unable to attack?
    No, I thought that was the case at first as well. They were getting red text stating "target is obscure" or however it reads.

Mythic Ursoc decided not to charge twice which is fine but it's still a bug.