Deleted

Lightbulb Legendaries Loot Table Problem with Loot Spec ?

Hey guys !

First of all, i know "meh, another legendary QQ thread blablabla".
    But !
    I'm actually not there to cry about not having one. Mainly because I got one -though i consider it sh*tty af- and also because it's not the subject here at all.

Without any further due, here's my suspicions :

I've recently seen a lot of my guildies get a legendary, and, as much of them were acquiring the sh*tty neck or the sh*tty ring, i started to wonder what was the probability that 4 of us actually got the same legendary, while 2 others had another one, and the last had the druid "works in all specs" legendary.

Now, what all those guys -my main included, and know that I think of it, my reroll too- had in common at the moment they got they legendary item is that they had a Loot Spec which was different from their Used Spec (Healers doing WQ in dps spec / Tank running raid in dps spec / Dps running dungeons in Tank spec). As those items (The sh*tty ring, the sh*tty neck and the "pretty f*cking op druid Torso") are the only ones that are in every single loot table of all their classes specs, i'm feeling there could be something wrong.

The one and only counter-example I have here is a DH looting a Tank back while in dps spec (and Tank Loot Spec Obviously), but considering he already had the shitty neck, i'm willing to see it as a specific case.

Anyway what i'm thinking about is : Couldn't there be a bug/mishap in the determining of which legendary you get when rolling in the table with a used spec different from loot spec (like trying to roll only on items that fits in both tables, for example ?) ?

Anyway, I understand this may sound a little far fetched, and i'm certainly not here complaining about this in order to get some kind of refund. This "possibility" just crossed my mind, and even though it sounds a little paranoid or dumb at first, discarding it instead of confronting it to you guys "legendary-loot-experience" samples sounds just as -if not more- dumb.

So, do you guys have had any similar experiences ? Do you have a sh*tload of counter examples ?

Please tell me, so that I can "happily" go back to crying for having a cursed guild or actually tryng to get this idea back at Blizz Devs and make 'em fix it.

PS : Sorry for all those "sh*tty" but god, do those two legendaries feel unlegendary af.
    Last edited by mmoc812ac546df; 2016-10-29 at 12:33 AM.

Deleted
    I have the shitty sephuz ring and the mail healing per 3 sec leggins on my hunter. Looted both of them with loot specialization--> current spec (main).

Deleted
    Uping this thread.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got my Resto ring while doing WQ's in Guardian Spec, I think it's just a higher chance to get that, Or people are just more vocal about getting that and QQ'ing about it?:S