Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndre View Post
    Do I need to justify myself to you?
    If you want any sort of sympathy? Yes.

Otherwise you're just one of those whiners who cry about "not having 5 legendaries yet even though they do their Emissary every day".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    If you want any sort of sympathy? Yes.

Otherwise you're just one of those whiners who cry about "not having 5 legendaries yet even though they do their Emissary every day".
    Did I post for any sympathy?

No, I wanted to point out how this pure RNG bullcrap (aka we're too lazy to come out with original content so we'll just make you think playing more means getting more orange loots so you'll stay subscribed longer) is affecting my motivation to play this game even more.

As a pure DPS class it pains me to get smoked by people with the right legendaries instead of getting smoked by my betters. The bosses die, the loot drops, but the fun is long gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    That you are probably not doing as many M+ as you think you are. And your weapon level means jack shit seeing how much AP you can get from non legendary eligible content.

What I wrote stands. Post a link to your char if you're so sure you deserve one.
    Then 1 million nolifers, I mean ''hardcore''players are enough for WoW in the future, because no way ill spend my life playing 1 game all day only to get, if I'm lucky, a legendary, only because Blizzard decided to milk us for our money. I left WoW when Kharazan patch dropped, I played a lot as a casual, all emissary chests, some M+ with my palatank , no legendary. + ubalanced classes are horrible, how can I make content who drop legendary if as ELE SHAMAN I'm denied to make Mythics ? Trash development team. NO Chris Metzen, NO WOW. There are other games in the world. Dishonored 2, DOOM are awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elash View Post
    Then 1 million nolifers, I mean ''hardcore''players are enough for WoW in the future, because no way ill spend my life playing 1 game all day only to get, if I'm lucky, a legendary, only because Blizzard decided to milk us for our money. I left WoW when Kharazan patch dropped, I played a lot as a casual, all emissary chests, some M+ with my palatank , no legendary. + ubalanced classes are horrible, how can I make content who drop legendary if as ELE SHAMAN I'm denied to make Mythics ? Trash development team. NO Chris Metzen, NO WOW. There are other games in the world. Dishonored 2, DOOM are awesome
    Why so angry? I agree that the system sucks (though mostly for different reasons than you do). I merely remarked on the fact that the BLP is working as intended, not that I like how it is intended.

Also part of the problem is the players perception. You feel like everyone already got all their possible legendaries [which is wrong, hardcore players are just more active in forums and warp your perception of how many players already got one when it's mostly the hardcores posting in forums] while you have none (maybe one) whereas the system wasn't really designed to give everyone a legendary ASAP. You can force getting one by playing like a nolifer, but it is in no way required of you. It's your own mindset. And if you're needing them for hardcore content that means you're doing hardcore content and that means you already have one. And if you don't do hardcore content it will take longer for you to get one but that's okay since you don't need them at all. So part of it is a perception issue ... one that Blizzard should have easily foreseen, though.

Deleted
    The system is very simple .
    Dont like it, unsub .
    Love it, keep paying .
    If enough people keep playing they are on a good path .
    If the half population unsubs they will know they fucked up .
    If you want to vent your feelings towards the devs , this is pretty much the only way to get their attention .

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Wrong.

If you run LK 10 times per week, you have higher chance for seeing it.

That is like if you do everything EN related, plus daily chest, plus a bunch of Mythic+(per day/weekly basis).

If you don't agree with that, you should argue with one of the blizz staff posters. That is what they are telling you(like literally).
    Actually nope.

Each time you run LK for mount you have exact same chance of getting it. It won't go up but you will have more chances to get it.
    So drop chance is always 0.5% or what ever number is there but you have like 10 chances of getting it. % number will never go up

With legendaries there is supposedly bad luck protection that increases the % chance of getting legendary. More content player does higher his chance of getting legendary is.

But we don't know any details about how it works or how it multiplies but system is rigged and blizzard has already proven it. Im atm +100 m+ runs with bad luck protection added again to players who are at 4 th legendary. Still no legendary and most likely i won't be seeing anything for weeks now. Over 4 weeks without legendary fun eh?

I played the heck out of this expansion for 2+ months on 2 characters. Never got a single legendary drop.

That's not why I stopped playing 2 weeks ago, but I do think it was a failure on Blizzard's part. I feel bad for the DPSers who so desperately needed one of these to be competitive (in an endlessly competitive game).

actuary student here.
    There are few questions to understand this:

Does the "invisible hand %" have a cap? eg: Can I manage to have like 95% acumulated chances of getting a leg with this system?
    Does the % resets after leg drops? eg : I get a Leg! now.. do I start from scratch?
    What's the % you get everytime you fail on getting a leg? eg : I didnt get a leg from Maw7, what's the % I get for failing?
    Does the M+ have a different %? eg: It's the same % I get from MAW4 or MAW6? What's the % of raiding? Does the lucky coin counts?
    We handle all legendaries with the same % or an specific % for each item? eg : It's not the same "The chance of getting a leg" than "The chance of getting that leg".

Anyway, this is a grinding-mode on for all players, many question, looks like a hotfix for fucked up stuff.

Sorry for potato english.
    Bye
    Last edited by yamzeq; 2016-11-29 at 03:11 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    world quests dont drop legendaries, u need to do content like m+ / raids / heroic dungeons
    They most certainly do. You ay want to revisit blue posts.

this world boss stuff is crapp realy ... i startet with hithoog.. and today i killed him again ( and in the last weeks all the others ) and didnt even got 1 fucking item out of them ...only gold ....
    this is crapp ....iam sick of killing wb`s already at this state of the content ..

It just blows my mind that they are still doing this crap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijati View Post
    this world boss stuff is crapp realy ... i startet with hithoog.. and today i killed him again ( and in the last weeks all the others ) and didnt even got 1 fucking item out of them ...only gold ....
    this is crapp ....iam sick of killing wb`s already at this state of the content ..
    I have got a ring I will never use and my 2nd legendary which is 3rd BiS <3 but I feel your pain. I have been killing world bosses since first week, but killing it sometimes awards nothing, not even gold which is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyleight View Post
    maybe show same nicks to prove?

what? You cant show they got 7 in there bags. You can only wear 2 bro.