10+ Year Old Account

Bartender with more action bars...

...plz does anybody know addon with some more action bars who will work independently or with bartender?I know bartender have 10 bars, but need 1 more...

thx in advance!!!...

No, the game has a hard limit. If you don't need ot actually click them maybe, but if you want keybindings/clickable then ... nope.

Also why in gods name would you ever need 132 buttons?

Deleted
    Button Forge could be what you are looking for.
    Up to 5000 Buttons that are can be bound to keys.
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2016-11-30 at 11:34 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity why do you need that many bars? I haven't needed more than one bar since WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Out of curiosity why do you need that many bars? I haven't needed more than one bar since WoD.
    How do you have so few? I have 28 abilities I use most if not all fights on my Rogue; 60 keybinds total space atm.

You can certainly increase the number if you aren't using modifier keys and trying to put everything on a button.
    But that sounds excessive even allowing for a worst case scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Well, I too am curious of why you would need an eleventh action bar.

I would very much want to see your binds as I feel that I, myself, have an insane amount of keybindings.
    I have bound all my rdruid healing spells; lifebloom, rejuvenation, cenarion ward, swiftmend, regrowth, healing touch, ironbark and nature's cure with macros for [@party1-4], as well as [@player], [@focus,exists][@targettarget] and - of course - [@mouseover], and much, much more.
    I can't count how many macros I have as of right now (I'm at work), but I know that it is at least 65/72 binds (6 bars - I don't really use 7-10; stances, due to macros).

My recommendation to you would probably be to create macros, as I'm guessing you have every single modifier bound to individual keys?
    Having that many action bars sounds quite clunky.

I feel that I'm making the assumption that you want the extra bars for keybindings. If this is not the case, I'm sorry.
    But still, there should be no need of more action bars than what the game is providing.
    Last edited by mmocd4900d5f28; 2016-12-01 at 10:19 AM.

What are you actually doing that warrants that many bars.
    If you can describe it, we can understand your usage and perhaps suggest alternatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Here's how my keybinds look.
    I even have toys bound.. Shift+R for example is reserved for Incarnation: Tree of Life. And I should easily be able to push in more than this, but it would be non-beneficial for the binds on my alts, due to the slot limitation of macros.
    Also, Ctrl+4/5 is never used in raids. I have Shift+M3 for Rebirth on mouseover. X, C and V without modifier is currently for PvP - more or less dead keys atm, with modifier I have lots of different teleportation items. Alt+M4/5 is reserved for ring1/2 and Alt+6/9 is reserved for trinket1/2. Three Displacer Beast(s) is bound as it will function as Wild Charge in different ways if that talent is chosen.

And there's a lot more behind, than what you're able to see in the picture.

I hope you get the point!

I play with a Logitech G600 and have Caps Lock killed; Caps Lock is the key bound next to §, (¨).

I guess this my solution to the non-existing problem really.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can put modifiers in a single macro instead of using 3 different buttons with 3 different bindings and 3 different macros

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    You can put modifiers in a single macro instead of using 3 different buttons with 3 different bindings and 3 different macros
    If you're referring to me:
    When my slots are full and macros have reached 255 character limit? I find it quite hard.
    For the record, I have lots of modifier-macros.

These binds are made to work across all my characters without the need of creating modifier-macros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Button Forge could be what you are looking for.
    Up to 5000 Buttons that are can be bound to keys.
    perfect m8...just was I looking for...thx a lot...cheer!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imbalize View Post
    If you're referring to me:
    When my slots are full and macros have reached 255 character limit? I find it quite hard.
    For the record, I have lots of modifier-macros.

These binds are made to work across all my characters without the need of creating modifier-macros.
    ...this!!!...

Or just use different addon like Ion -http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info10636-Ion.html#info