Question Looking for Someone to help me go trough my logs and check what i might do better

Hi there,

i Started raiding again and I'm uncertain that im doing my rotation like i should do it.
    I would like to talk with someone about the rotation and gearing.(I read a lot of Guides dont worry)

Cant Add Logs or Char because im to new
    You can Find me in Warcraftlogs name Xcelcia(at)Blackmoore EU

Is someone out there willing to help me get through de Logs and see what i could change?

Spoken Languages: English, German, Portuguese

Hope to hear from You guys.

Greets Xcelsus

Quote Originally Posted by Xcelsus View Post
    Hi there,

i Started raiding again and I'm uncertain that im doing my rotation like i should do it.
    I would like to talk with someone about the rotation and gearing.(I read a lot of Guides dont worry)

Cant Add Logs or Char because im to new
    You can Find me in Warcraftlogs name Xcelcia(at)Blackmoore EU

Is someone out there willing to help me get through de Logs and see what i could change?

Spoken Languages: English, German, Portuguese

Hope to hear from You guys.

Greets Xcelsus
    Hello M8, Checking you Guarm fight logs:

Gear
    - I think after 30% haste you should aim for more versatility or crit.
    - Back enchant missing

• Lot of times you are sitting on runes, should obliterate more or if you only have one rune and next rune is far off, use RW
    • Should maintain frozen pulse more than you are doing (this is achieved by making sure you don't sit above 2 runes)
    • Should pillar of frost earlier (just before your first Obliterate)
    • Don't Howling Blast if under Obliteration. should prioritize KM > Obliterate, even if you have rime proc.
    • Dont use sindy during obliteration (waste of obliteration), just use it before obliteration when you have all ur procs up (or atleast 5 stack of razor/unholy str/ pillar)
    • you used ERW really late into the fight (after ~ 1.5 min).
    • should prepot before fight

Cheers

Hi and Thanks Arth,

Well im Only at 20% Hast :/ Arsenal tells Shit^^
    Well im Buffed at 20,4% if im not wrong.

Yeah got the Back yesterday after Raid thats the reason. Against Guarm i had Str on the old one.
    OK so i should realy Spamm Obliterate so that i never have runes and cast FS to keep Icy Talons ups.
    I read somewhere that you should Switch OB, FS, OB, FS and so on.

I try to use Pillar of Frost a bit later Because i want to maximise it, waiting for Crusader to proc^^

The Howling Blast unter Obliteration is a known Error of mine
    I got the softcap from 20% haste so that i can get 4 OB and 3 FS in each Obliteration but its hard.

Hm What do you mean by ERW?
    I Prepotet, we all have to do that

Cheers

Edit:
    My statts unbuffed:

Critical Strike
    25.52%
    Haste
    18.92%
    Mastery
    31.03%
    Versatility
    1.72%

Deleted
    after looking into your information in detail.

your problem seems to be that you are playing a death knight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    after looking into your information in detail.

your problem seems to be that you are playing a death knight.
    He needs to change spec to fire. As we all should.

ERW = Empower Rune Weapon.
    But it doesn't have to be an error to use it late if you're never low on runes or rp. I use it as a last resort to keep up icy talons. Could be wrong but it's working nicely for me.

- Aim for at least 20% haste un-buffed.
    - During obliteration you should just spam frost > Oblit (but if you got a KM proc just before your next FS, dont use FS just oblit)
    - You are delaying your Empower Rune Weapon because you are sitting on runes (where you don't see the need to ERW, try to always stay below two runes, its a good dps increase from Pulse).
    - you can delay PoF, but if you delay more or ~less than 10sec (its a waste)
    - Outside of Obliteration while keeping your runes <=2 & Fever up, prioritize: Icy Talons > FS to avoid cap> Rime Procs > KM Procs

Allright 20% should be easy to mantain.
    During obliteration you go:
    If KM obliteration first
    FS
    OB
    Repeat.

Is it posible to macro the usage of PoF so that it allways used? Does PoF uses gcd?

So my rotation should look something like this. Playing RA/OB

Frost fever
    Icy talons
    FS so i dont cap
    Rime
    KM
    Remorceless whinter and glacial advance if skilled insted of OB
    Obliterate without KM

Allright 20% should be easy to mantain.
    During obliteration you go:
    If KM obliteration first
    FS
    OB
    Repeat.

Is it posible to macro the usage of PoF so that it allways used? Does PoF uses gcd?

So my rotation should look something like this. Playing RA/OB

Frost fever
    Icy talons
    FS so i dont cap
    Rime
    KM
    Remorceless whinter and glacial advance if skilled insted of OB
    Obliterate without KM
    Yes correct.

You can use a Weak Aura or TMW addon to keep track of cds.
    You shouldn't user remorseless winter unless:
    1. You are sitting on 1 rune and the 2nd one is far off
    2. or you have the 3rd gold trait

3rd gold ist far away im getting the second now.
    Allright ill try that.
    I have allmost everything in weakauras made it my self ill post a screen here perhaps on saturday

Hm what do we do if we have 40 runepower no runes till 2-3 sec and FS was just casted so icy talons has 6 sec running?

Wait or cast another FS?

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    ERW = Empower Rune Weapon.
    But it doesn't have to be an error to use it late if you're never low on runes or rp. I use it as a last resort to keep up icy talons. Could be wrong but it's working nicely for me.
    Yep, same here.

Don't delay pillar for fallen crusader. Every second you wait on it is less uptime, as its basically a 30s cd with icecap, you'll lose a full use on fights.

3rd gold ist far away im getting the second now.
    Allright ill try that.
    I have allmost everything in weakauras made it my self ill post a screen here perhaps on saturday

Hm what do we do if we have 40 runepower no runes till 2-3 sec and FS was just casted so icy talons has 6 sec running?

Wait or cast another FS?
    Depends, but seeing you will have runes coming in 2-3 sec and icy talons is at 6 sec, you can definitely FS (as it can proc a free rune as well). I some times wait, but it all depends on whats happening in the fight, rune cds, other cds etc...