The only raiding choice of a casual is lfr right?

It kinda sucks but with the current grindy nature of wow , i dont see any other viable option , its way too competetive right now

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you can very easily find normal raids in the Group Finder tool.

you can do normal easily through the premade group finder, and maybe even heroic once you get to 860+.

There is no reason to be a casual though, so the only raiding option is Mythic for every player.
    We raid less than 8 hours a week and are 4/7M 2/3h

Go play the game and stop making excuses.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the whole "Grindy nature" argument.

I play a moderate amount (probably 10-15 hours/week) and I have 4 level 110's. 1 that's Mythic Raid Capable, 2 that are Normal Raid Capable (1 might be ready for Heroic Raids with a bit of carrying), and 1 that... well, he's a farmer toon, but he's farmed me up over a half million gold this expansion so far.

All without ever really feeling grindy (except the gold farming which was done while binging Netflix)

Can steam roll normal/heroic if you get into a competent group. All depends on what kind of group you que into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    There is no reason to be a casual though, so the only raiding option is Mythic for every player.
    We raid less than 8 hours a week and are 4/7M 2/3h

Go play the game and stop making excuses.
    Some people can't reliably put aside that time, either due to work or other things.

OP: If you have ~2 continuous hours you can do a normal (or heroic, if your ilvl is for it) EN run in a pug. That said, if you can't schedule that time reliably each week, a pug is all you'll likely get, as guilds want people there week after week

basically the pre-made finder is great if you want to sit there looking threw it, queuing, getting some rejects, maybe finally an invite after wasting play time..

I wish you could list your self as looking for EN normal... and leaders of groups could look through that list for specs/roles they need vs how it is. That way i could list myself and go do WQ's if someone needs me before i'm done cool if not oh well.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    It kinda sucks but with the current grindy nature of wow , i dont see any other viable option , its way too competetive right now
    Depends? What is a casual again?

Though, if it falls to what people seem to believe it to be, no. They can get to HC easily.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a subject we're going to entertain here. I don't see any purpose to this other than to upset the forum.