Holy Paladin's Secondary Stat?

Hello. I was wondering what do you guys think about secondary stat on holy? On Icy-Veins it's stated that critical strike is main secondary stat (which I can agree upon) and haste comes as last one (basically screw haste).

Then I see Trial of Valor raid drops - all gear is haste, maybe one or two items crit. Then I check Nighthold loot, and my my - like 70% of the gear is haste. Haste everywhere. (including tier gear)

So, that made me wonder, why does Blizzard insist on haste for holy paladins? This is the time when I miss gear reforging.
    Last edited by Squickly; 2016-12-03 at 02:26 AM.

Deleted
    Its still easy to go with crit -> mastery / versa imo
    Shouldn't be a big problem..

Yeah it seems most of our gear is going to have to be from Mythic+ come NH. The difficulty/loot will be increased anyway so that's alright I guess.

A lot of it is pretty poorly optimized it seems though.

Then again it depends what happens with secondary stats. As of right now 45-50% crit is plenty and very obtainable, so you'd gear more towards mastery/vers with intellect as your main priority (aka Ilvl) once you got there. I'm not sure how that'll play out with this new secondary stat reduction thing they're trying though. Originally it wasn't bad to have some NH gear poorly optimized since by NH as I said before we have already reached what we want to for crit, but that seems to be changing with the new secondary stat reduction they're trying.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-12-03 at 04:24 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    because the shittier they make optimization from weekly content the more they push people into daily content like mythic+

Crit-Mastery/Vers is the way to go better get on that pvp train

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Yeah it seems most of our gear is going to have to be from Mythic+ come NH. The difficulty/loot will be increased anyway so that's alright I guess.

A lot of it is pretty poorly optimized it seems though.

Then again it depends what happens with secondary stats. As of right now 45-50% crit is plenty and very obtainable, so you'd gear more towards mastery/vers with intellect as your main priority (aka Ilvl) once you got there. I'm not sure how that'll play out with this new secondary stat reduction thing they're trying though. Originally it wasn't bad to have some NH gear poorly optimized since by NH as I said before we have already reached what we want to for crit, but that seems to be changing with the new secondary stat reduction they're trying.
    Yeah, exactly this We will have to see how the secondary stats will work out!