Demonstration against the removal of icy floes

Anybody up for this? Stormwind Saturday the 10th at 12. Marching would be involved. Route still to be determined. Mages of the world, unite. Hey, if Trump can do it...

if warlocks cant get shiet you aint gettin nothin lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even believe that I'm writing something like this, but if you want to organize something like that, go ahead. It won't have any results, especially since they already seem to have decided that this is how it's going to be considering the new talents on the PTR, but if this thread remains constructive and civil we'll keep it open.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Deleted
    You might as well not do it cause it won't make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by atlings View Post
    Anybody up for this? Stormwind Saturday the 10th at 12. Marching would be involved. Route still to be determined. Mages of the world, unite. Hey, if Trump can do it...

In honor of your call to action, I shall bring my blood elf mage, line up 5 shadow frost enhanced icicles, all crits, into a glacial spike, and offer it as a gift to any mage willing to take it. I have splitting ice so I may be able to spread the love. Please be gnomes, I want to spread the love to a cluster of gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    if warlocks cant get shiet you aint gettin nothin lmao
    Whatever problems Warlocks have are irrelevant. They do not matter to us.

This is still a really silly idea though. But if the OP and some other people want to give it a try they can go ahead and do so. It'll accomplish precisely nothing and it'll just amuse or irritate those people in Stormwind at the time but you can spend your time in game however you wish.

Ofc it's a silly idea, and I'm pretty sure it won't help -- just another way to try to make them take notice. Don't think there's been an in-game demo before. Mage Lives Matter! No floe, no dough! Bring on the slogans
    Last edited by atlings; 2016-12-05 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    Write constructive feedback instead - you will not waste your time that way.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetesh View Post
    Write constructive feedback instead - you will not waste your time that way.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofc it's a silly idea, and I'm pretty sure it won't help -- just another way to try to make them take notice. Don't think there's been an in-game demo before. Mage Lives Matter! No floe, no dough! Bring on the slogans
    No, this happens from time to time.

Earliest I can recall was the Shaman and Mage protest in Ironforge at their class patch back in vanilla. That accomplished squat too.

For Arcane Mages - Ice Floes (3 charges) just got replaced in effect with Icy Floes (infinite charges).

Being able to cast AM or Evocation whilst moving ALL the time seems a solid replacement to Icy Floes

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Um

If you really want this to work, you have to be horde. Cause faction favouritism and all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TLH View Post
    In honor of your call to action, I shall bring my blood elf mage, line up 5 shadow frost enhanced icicles, all crits, into a glacial spike, and offer it as a gift to any mage willing to take it. I have splitting ice so I may be able to spread the love. Please be gnomes, I want to spread the love to a cluster of gnomes.
    +1 top keks. I think people missed the hilarity of this in the midst of them makin fun of OP. But I saw what you did. Well played.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Remeber Rune of Power? And how protests helped? In fact they helped so much that it stayed maintenance buff for 2 expansions in a row.

What you want to organize is memorial, not protest

Vote with your wallet and quit. Only thing they truly notice.

Cancelled, I guess. Was worth a shot imo

Personaly I<m for the removal of ice floes. I<d prefer my mage to be balanced without it then around it.