Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleks View Post
    We didnt,the last Kirin Tor chest just let your current ones despawn and as blizzard noticed they gave you said two back so stop spreading bullshit.
    Except you did get them as extra if you completed them on the first day, before Kirin Tor was up

Quote Originally Posted by Fleks View Post
    We didnt,the last Kirin Tor chest just let your current ones despawn and as blizzard noticed they gave you said two back so stop spreading bullshit.
    Nothing despawned for me Mr smartass. I got 2 for free . Stop spreading bullshit filthy casual.

US got it as well just now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    if it's not intended expect a HUGE banwave if people kill it. Abusive use of game bug is bannable.
    yeah reminds me of when they banned everyone that killed Withered Jim two weeks in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Hahahaha. Yes, ban people for blizzards mistake. Makes sense.
    Mythic Helya says hi.. Using bugs knowing it's not intended is bannable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    yeah reminds me of when they banned everyone that killed Withered Jim two weeks in a row
    The people that will get banned are the ones that relogg to kill the same boss again and get double rewards
    same as the repeat artifact farming people did that netted them a ban upto 1 week and removed AP

Mythic Helya says hi.. Using bugs knowing it's not intended is bannable.
    There's a pretty huge difference between breaking a mechanic through a bug. And simply finishing a world quest like any other.

The new weekly suramar assault questchain parts get unlocked on tuesday for EU while it should be on reset day (wednesday) too.

Deleted
    It's intented it seems:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=258189/w...nd-has-spawned

Scroll down to comments. Blue post about it on german forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The new weekly suramar assault questchain parts get unlocked on tuesday for EU while it should be on reset day (wednesday) too.
    I noticed that but by what authority do you claim it should be on reset day instead?

I think they've based it on the calendar rather than weekly resets, which is unusual but happens for expansion releases and all the seasonal events.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope i dont get banned i did it on 3 of my character sbefore i read it may be unintentional
    Hi

if it's not intended expect a HUGE banwave if people kill it. Abusive use of game bug is bannable.
    There is literally 0 chance you're going to get banned if the boss wasn't supposed to spawn and you go and kill it for the week.

They tweeted and said it was intended, so there's a good chance you won't get banned.

Boss is independent of the rotation, per warcraftdevs twitter

Deleted
    Does spider boss drop hidden artifact stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i hope i dont get banned i did it on 3 of my character sbefore i read it may be unintentional
    Front page of mmo-c says "as intended," so not sure why people think players will get banned. Something that might get people banned is the realm hop abuse, but doubt that will even happen as it's occurred since the 1st world boss release. Also not sure why people said players got banned killing J'im twice as I have yet to hear about that happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnick View Post
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...53187492065280

Front page of MMO-Champ, Its indeed intended.
    thats great news then. noone should get banned for killing a boss IMHO
    Hi

Well the people who repeatedly killed it and did the reset bug got a 7 day vacation

We'll have to take their word for it that it's intended.

The WQ were quite messy this week anyway.
    kirin Tor came up - not enough WQ (again) - relogging made gave it auto complete.
    Login later that evening and both Wardens and Nightfallen were up again (we had those 2 days before kirin tor)
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>