Prolonged Power rank 3

For those that didn't know Na'zak the world boss who drops the rank 3 recipe of prolonged power finally spawned on eu servers today (monday wtf?). I made 80 casts (so 800 pots) with the rank 3 and only got about 35 extra pots overall.

Anyway was just wondering what others have experienced becasue my results seems very out of line with the other rank 3s which generally give a yield of 30%-50% extra pots overall. Could it be bugged atm? or is it intended to be procs relative to casts, which seems a bit of a rip-off.
    Last edited by Aktec; 2016-12-05 at 10:59 AM.

Of course the big difference here is that you always create 10, so even if you proc 2 extra per cast its only a very little gain, so assuming the same proc rates as any other potions, you would get 1/10th of extra potions as the others, because of the high base amount.

So crafting 800 with 35 extra, that would be 80 for any other potion, and 35 would then be pretty good.

One hope I had was that it would proc 10 extra instead of 1 because of the high base amount, and so on, but it appears thats not how it works.

Deleted
    Crafted 250 bloods worth, highest I received was a 21. Procs that high aren't very frequent though, somewhat rare.

Spent 100 bloods.

Never got a proc over 12. Alch is such a dumpster fire.

This Silly boss hasnt spawned for the US. Sad.

I crafted 4900 potions and got 383 extra
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauthe View Post
    This Silly boss hasnt spawned for the US. Sad.
    Yes it has.

On the positive side, getting the rank 3 potion recipe means I finally got to alchemy 800 and can start making cauldrons. Gating alchemy 800 behind a extremely low probability proc has been one of the things making the profession extremely frustrating to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Spent 100 bloods.

Never got a proc over 12. Alch is such a dumpster fire.
    A dumpster fire that makes a ton of gold very easily and consistently.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Except that if you don't have rank 3 you're still better off just selling the herbs outright instead of pissing them away hoping that RNG decides to stop hammering you in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    I crafted 4900 potions and got 383 extra
    Yes it has.
    Yeah, I guess some glitched spawned it today? I think I'm technically still right.

Yeah, I guess some glitched spawned it today? I think I'm technically still right.
    Its meant to spawn independently of the main world boss rotation. Both the Suramar world bosses are.

I haven't spent much time on crafting these pots on rank 3 yet, but so far, after about 10 casts got single 20x proc (rest mainly 10x with one 11/12x).

10+ Year Old Account
    Procs are mostly 11 instead of 10. Usually just keep the extra odd amount for myself, or future sells.

First cast I got a 19.

It spawned monday morning for EU then monday for US lasts 4 days.