Thread: Class Design

Deleted

Class Design

Guys,
    because of the nerfs we got and the dmg we do (wet noodle dmg).
    I started thinking about the role and class design of rogues have in current wow.
    And my conclusion is that we ffs should get an execute skill!

i mean we are assasins and sub people(fuck drunk pirates and their rng), if you tell anyone about assasins the first thing that comes into their mind
    is a freaking coldblooded KILLER!
    but right now we are nowhere near of representing a killer :/

but with an execute skill, make it something creative like it needs 3 requirements or so - we could comeback to the main stage..

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    What drugs are you on mate

We got execute skills all the time. Finishers from full combo bar. Better than warriors who have to wait till a certain % on the target before they can use.

i just wish dispatch would come back >.>
    loved getting the procs and switching over to it full time during execute phases :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turisten View Post
    What drugs are you on mate

We got execute skills all the time. Finishers from full combo bar. Better than warriors who have to wait till a certain % on the target before they can use.
    This thread starts out with two drunk people i see.

First off our dps isnt like that of a wet noodle at all.

2nd this guy doesnt know what an execute skill is.

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    i just wish dispatch would come back >.>
    loved getting the procs and switching over to it full time during execute phases :P
    Yep, pretty much this. Dispatch crits were nice, too. Quick 2 CP.

Rogues as damage dealers are not in a bad state. What actually kills the gameplay for many, is the need for multiple specs and/or gear-sets to stay in the tops. We're used to it, also in WoD we switched specs for improvement - but the bloody artifacts are stopping many from keeping up.

What bothers me is the fact that it's a problem for other classes with rogues doing more damage (unfair boohoes), but they don't see that we only have one utility which actually can help the raid or players from dying. It's our passive cheat death with what we can help soak/trigger/cheese mechanics for players who died or similar. But it's going to be nerfed (currently). I understand class f***asy, rogues are meant to be "selfish" and use all utility to survive and go on doing damage ... but we're balanced.

Yes, rolling for buffs or not having bota/bomb procc (idk about sub LULs) can be painful - I agree and don't see how we should be masters of killing with strong mechanics we have no control of. Maybe developers are working on it and it just hasn't been uploaded to PTR yet.
    Rock and Troll