Question WoW Presents & Wrapping Paper

I thought I had a great idea: I would send everyone on my raid team and M+ teams a gift on Christmas Eve. Since I am a JC, I thought Saber Eyes would be appropriate. I mean, everyone will upgrade gear and need another one eventually, right? And if they are broke and need some quick gold between now and then, Saber Eyes are easy to sell. To make the gifts more festive, I wanted to purchase wrapping paper so they would get a wrapped gift. I remembered the wrapping paper from years ago when as first leveling a character through the starter zones. Went to WoWhead to find out if it was still available and it is, but in the comments they are warning that stackable items (gems are stackable) cannot be wrapped. Bummer.

Anyone know of a work-around? Maybe an alternative gift wrap option? There is no crafted jewelry I can gift 880 raiders that would be useful to them. If not gems, I'm not sure what I could gift.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Have you tried to wrap one? As the cakes are stackable but can still gift wrap them? Unless that's, been changed

As for ideas, this year I've been running Icc, ulduar, ToC on several alts to get the new battle pets for guildies for Christmas.
    Last edited by mmoc9bf106605f; 2016-12-05 at 01:02 PM.