What's your DPS without the execute ring? (Arms)

I am approarching 885 ilevel as arms, with a lv33 artifact and 11000 mastery, but I can only pull around 390k in Nythendra, meanwhile I saw someone with less gear pull amost 500k with the execute ring. WTF? Am i doing something wrong in my rotation or Blizzard really should nerf that shit?? I dont mind the legendary system, but this is just unfair, how can one piece of gear make so big of a difference at the same time super super hard to get?

Deleted
    What is your current haste %?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    What is your current haste %?
    15% haste, what's the % do i need?

Deleted
    With gloves i can pull 500k + on Ninthendra and 550-600 on Ursoc, have parses with 530+ on Cenarius... SimC shows 547k for me.

Deleted
    Nythendra is horrible for dps check. If u get unlucky with roots your dps will be screwed anyway.
    Ring is approx 5-10% dps increase dependent on rng so instead of 390k u would have around 420k. It is worth to notice that the big parsers where warriors are pulling 550-600k dps on bosses are really short fights (2-3 min). With 883ilvl and gloves i can easily sustain 600k dps in such short fights.
    On longer fights my dps is between 450-510k dps.

And herein lies the problem, if you dont have these op legendaries you are missing out on a shit load of DPS.

Great to be you if you have them, sucks to be you if you dont and it detracts from the overall experience.

Well 390k sounds low but then again you only have one shot a week and it might just be your worst pull and shitty rng. The real awesome part about the legendaries is they really reduce the number of utter crap pulls or at least make them feel not as bad.

I have boots/legs and was ilvl878 equipped (33 artifact) this week. Nythendra? Kill time is super important, so the quality of the entire raid has a big effect on your overall dps. Anyway on HC I do over 500k, on Mythic around 450k I think? My guild wipes more on Nythendra M than they do the next 4 bosses and they never have a clean kill on it, I don't know what it's like in your group but situations like this with crazy messy kills and slow kill times in general make getting high dps parses pretty bloody difficult.

If RNG is really unkind to you which does happen frequently enough then your dps is going to be nowhere, I think this week specifically on M.Nythendra I was probably only 330-340k ish from hopelessly poor RNG. There is nothing you can do when tactition doesn't proc for the entire duration it just slows everything down and brings dps to a stop, but that was followed up by 440-450k ish on Ursoc with an enrage timer kill (half raid dead, nearly wipe) which was fairly decent RNG and a decent result for such a slow messy kill.

I think with Arms you just need to be there ready to make the most of when you get a good hand, because when things don't pay off and the spec stops functioning there is really not much that can be done. With that said it's perfectly possible to do well without the gloves/ring, I would love them but it just doesn't happen.

My stats fwiw

23% haste, 80% mastery, 16% crit. 2% verse. I also have the Nightborne 2set bonus (from arcway/court).
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-12-06 at 12:07 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    And herein lies the problem, if you dont have these op legendaries you are missing out on a shit load of DPS.

Great to be you if you have them, sucks to be you if you dont and it detracts from the overall experience.
    I don't have a legendary with 873 ilvl and 11% haste 74% mastery artifact lvl 27 I'm doing around 320k in ursoc.. is it ok !? or I'm doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Todu View Post
    With gloves i can pull 500k + on Ninthendra and 550-600 on Ursoc, have parses with 530+ on Cenarius... SimC shows 547k for me.
    Gloves is not that important i think? because most of the time i am not rage starved, with the gloves maybe you can FR non-stop? My main spec is prot so I really dont have a lot of time dps, but I feel pretty embarrassed given my i level is not low, i shouldnt be doing this bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it is because my haste is too low? 15% seems too low right?

Quote Originally Posted by juhi View Post
    I don't have a legendary with 873 ilvl and 11% haste 74% mastery artifact lvl 27 I'm doing around 320k in ursoc.. is it ok !? or I'm doing wrong
    I think the point is if you DID have these OP RNG legendaries then you would do MUCH more DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sd2400533 View Post
    Gloves is not that important i think? because most of the time i am not rage starved, with the gloves maybe you can FR non-stop? My main spec is prot so I really dont have a lot of time dps, but I feel pretty embarrassed given my i level is not low, i shouldnt be doing this bad.

- - - Updated - - -
    Gloves are our the best legendary. With them u can spam fr most of the time what increases your ms dmg, decreases BC cd, and allows u to prot tactician more often.

15% haste on arms is fine. Mastery is the most importach stat.
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2016-12-06 at 01:24 PM.

Deleted
    You should get that haste up abit. When im simming my character my haste breakpoint is at 22%.

Pulled almost 300k on Ursoc HC today with 850ilvl/16 traits + 2 prolonged pots used

I think my best is around 525k on Nyth with no DPS legendary. The system is absolutely retarded though. I'll inspect some random fresh 110s in Skyhold and see them have gloves or ring and it makes me want to just uninstall the game.

Deleted
    Having gloves and shitty RNG with no procs is frustraing too. Its rare case, but it hapens...

Deleted
    Lege won't increase your max dps that much (10% max with good rng). They increase your worst case dps tho as with lege our dps is much less rng based.

I've got ring and legs. My highest is 560k, currently sim at about 580k. Legs aren't a big deal for ST since CS uptime should be something like 90-95% with good play already. They're great when you have to swap targets frequently(like Odyn) or any time there's an opportunity to cleave adds(like ursoc/cenarius), since your filler cleave/WWs are 33% stronger(2x damage on both targets vs 2x damage on 1 + 1x damage on the other). If there's lots of adds to hit, like aoeing people on nythendra or shades on dragons, it's incredible, and also lets you continue to use WB in your single target rotation without worrying about not having it up for a time to AoE.
    Last edited by Xanthan; 2016-12-13 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sd2400533 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it is because my haste is too low? 15% seems too low right?
    Have a read of: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post43017918

The screenshot links are all broken but they just essentially show that haste jumps up in value at certain points and nosedives beyond 25%.

To give you an example with my own current stat weights my "BiS" list i.e mythic EN/ToV drops with gloves+ring combo, leaves me at 16% haste. If I was to sim this and blindly follow what simcraft says it would be telling me gem and enchant haste and basically treat haste like it's a gift from god. The reality is I would be swapping out inferior gear for what is effectively my best options.

If you keep finding your DPS is consistently lower than what it should be take a look through your logs and compare them to other warriors who are consistently higher than you(in this case maybe try to match up your trinkets/legos with theirs). See if you find anything that they are doing differently it could be something as simple as different timing on cooldowns/casts, charging a lot mid-fight, limiting downtime etc.

In terms of our legendaries Ring > Gloves it's just that the ring does not have the consistency of the gloves. Don't forget the ring technically increases your rage gen as well as you'll be using a global where the only way to burn rage is FR.