Deleted

SPs in mythics, Talents? Good/bad?

So, what talents are best to use in mythics? like 6-9s, and what is best for higher?
    How do we perform aswell?
    Ty for all kind of advices!

Well you can use 1 of 2 talent setups.

First is the standard StM setup which is ToF, Body and Soul, Mind Bomb, Reaper of Souls, Auspicious Spirits, Power Infusion, and Surrender to Madness.
    The second is LotV which is ToF, Body and Soul, Mind Bomb, Void Lord/Void Ray, Auspicious Spirits, Power Infusion, and Legacy of the Void.

I did a lot of simulations for mythic + dungeons and gathered that those 2 talent setups are fairly close. StM definitely is ahead on bosses, so if you find yourself killing trash packs in <15 seconds, StM will be better DPS, otherwise they are close.

As for how we perform, if your group is around 840-855 you're at or slightly above the gear level for mythic + 6-9 and you'll perform ok. A lot of it depends on the affixes you have and how your group pulls packs. You won't be topping meters at those levels, but you'll do respectable DPS.

My post about it on H2P can be found Here.

Deleted
    Alright! Do you activate VF as soon its available then at every pack?
    ill go for the LotV / VL combo,

Also, Hows the dotting ? VT > SWP on 4+ targets?

Well you want to go into vf as soon as possible all the time.

At 4 packs you want all dots up and fill with sear. You should cast mind flay roughly every 10 seconds to trigger call to the void

From practice, I would say that RoS is better than the others options in that row.

The sim says that trash lives for 10-25 sec before a 10 sec break, while I'm often in combat for over a miunte at a time. The sim also says that bosses live for 180 sec, while they live for about 2 minutes on +12 for our group (about 875 avg), and usually around 60 sec on +9.

You can get crazy long void forms with RoS and it allows you to cast dots late voidform without having void form drop. Getting high VF stacks (40-50) with a lot of dots out is key to good dungeon dps.

At the end of the day, because trash moves a lot, different targets have different health pools and priorities etc, I think simming dungeons won't compare to practice.

I appreciate your efforts as always, but I would advice you to be a bit more careful with "certain" answers to questions like these.
    There are definitely not only 2 talent setups that work and there is no universial answer for all dungeons.

I have the legendary belt and like the SI play style but haven't been able to get it to really flourish.

Recently i've had some fun (and decent numbers) in M+ 5/6 with FotM, B&S, MB, VL, IS, PI, LotV. The flat MB dps increase and insanity generation from it for the amount of times you can hardcast and instacast it helps with overall damage rather than execute damage. It also helps get you into void form and stay in longer imo. Might be something to try if you're similarly geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Jullyx View Post
    From practice, I would say that RoS is better than the others options in that row.

The sim says that trash lives for 10-25 sec before a 10 sec break, while I'm often in combat for over a miunte at a time. The sim also says that bosses live for 180 sec, while they live for about 2 minutes on +12 for our group (about 875 avg), and usually around 60 sec on +9.
    Those times can be adjusted, although i'll wait to rerun everything until after 7.1.5 becomes live. While the boss itself may only live 120 seconds, the extra 60 seconds is considering a trashpack being pulled and you popping StM on it, then pulling the boss with moderately high stacks of StM.
    You can get crazy long void forms with RoS and it allows you to cast dots late voidform without having void form drop. Getting high VF stacks (40-50) with a lot of dots out is key to good dungeon dps.
    Agreed, however I think that Void Lord is also just as good for getting right back into voidform.
    At the end of the day, because trash moves a lot, different targets have different health pools and priorities etc, I think simming dungeons won't compare to practice.

I appreciate your efforts as always, but I would advice you to be a bit more careful with "certain" answers to questions like these.
    There are definitely not only 2 talent setups that work and there is no universial answer for all dungeons.
    Well like I said at the very beginning of the linked post, those are my recommendations. It's a near impossible task to simulate an entire dungeon, so I took the approach of several trash packs in a row with about 10s between them. Like I said above, adjusting the length of time you spend on each pack is easy, I just want to wait to redo it all after 7.1.5 comes out, otherwise there's no point.