Poll: What's Hrader? M+ or Heroic Raids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Never did heroic helya but I assume she's the hardest. +10 is definitely harder than EN by leagues. +12 feels like H Odyn pre nerf level

Just like everything else, nothing is that hard with appropriate gear and work. Heroic used to be just as difficult as m10 in some regards, but this is determined by the affixes. Last week a group I typically run with struggled on +11 BRH, where the previous week we cleared the same with relative ease. Overall, I would say m10 or higher is harder than most heroic raid bosses right now, but if we bring up mythic raids I would lean towards that being more difficult.

Well depends on affixes. Not that +10 isn't faceroll already but +10 with anything overflowing is just ridiculously easy.

Deleted
    There is no doubt in my mind that mythic 10+ is harder then hc raids. It may feel easier to some people but that's because they have every single pull down to muscle memory. You don't do this with raids. Especially not in hc difficulty.
    The damage inc and dps needs are also much higher on mythic 10+

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    M+ mainly requires gear.
    Raids requires you to learn mechanics.

If you outgear mythic dungeons they become a faceroll, but if half the people in your heroic raid don't know the mechanics you're gonna wipe like a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    You'd be surprised by the amount of people that still ignore/don't know the mechanics of some of the dungeon bosses. Like people not jumping to get rid of the debuff on the first boss in Court or people getting killed by the eye beams on the first boss in Vault.

Both have mechanics, just the dungeon bosses have "easier" ones because they've been out much longer than the raid bosses.
    Dungeon bosses have mechanics most players have never learned because they don’t matter on lower levels – you just heal through them. Those same bosses on +12 Tyrannical will one-shot you if you fail to execute their mechanics. Some M+ bosses are nearly impossible (Advisor Melandrus, Wrath of Azshara) at high +s unless you seriously outgear them. Some of the adds can be even worse if you have bolstering/fortified.

That said, I love the challenge of M+. I enjoy the faster pace and changing affixes. I believe tanking M+ has pushed me to develop my bag of tricks and become a better tank.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

It depends on the affixes.

Comparing raid to raid though, I think some of the fights in Mythic EN are way easier than the Heroic fights in ToV.

Deleted
    M10+ >>> any heroic raid

M10+ aiming timer is stress, after a few i go raid heroic ToV or EN to relax

Deleted
    M+8 is already a lot harder than EN HC.
    BRH > +2 is harder than EN HC unless you have enough mass stuns.
    I may be biased of course. EN HC is what I run with a guild that has it on farm, M+ are what I mostly pug.

11 on up is harder than heroic en/tov. 10 is on the same level as heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say m+10 as well. But perhaps only due to EM Heroic being a bit undertuned. H ToV feels pretty rough and I would rank it above +10. But then we're about 25-30 people in our H-ToV attempts, and some in that mix are pretty casual non-min-maxing players. While in a M+10 we're five pretty focused people.

Heroic raids are way easier and much less stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Heroic raids are way easier and much less stressful.
    Eh what I find stressful about heroic raids is you don't have very much control over the other 20-30 people. (Assuming you're not the GM/Raid leader) You'll have a handful of players that do extremely well, prepot, etc... then some people that are just really casual. Our top 5 DPS will more than the next 10. But my guild is a pretty casual one. Probably don't have that problem in a more hardcore guild with benchmark/performance requirements.

However doing a M+ especially when it's your keystone, you can cherry pick who comes along.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

10+ Year Old Account
    10+ is easily more difficult than EN Heroic, but EN heroic was... yeah.

ToV is also kinda easy minus Helya. I'd say Helya is close to a +12-13.

This is really hard to gauge though, as Affixes and group comp matter immensely for whether M+ is hard or not.