Question Is it better to create an alt or change equips?

I want to play as a resto shaman but also as a enchance shaman, both specs have diferent attribute (agility and inteligence) so its better to create an alt or create just one shaman and try to find other equipments?

I think it'd be better to get equipment so you keep your artifact knowledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you unaware that almost every piece with primary stats, has both primary stats on it? All Legion plate gear has int/str, all Legion mail gear has agi/int, Legion leather has agi/int.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Most pieces of gear switch between main stats (intellect, agility, and strength) so you wouldn't need to make an alt for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I play Enhance / Ele and swapping back and forth is a heck of a lot easier than creating an alt, especially with the in-game equipment manager making things so easy.

(I'm sure there are addons that are probably even better, but the in-game works fine for me)