Deleted

Why my bear tank has more hp on the PTR than on live?

On the PTR I have 4711kk hp and on live I have 4553kk . Has there been a slight undocumented buff to bear hp without being written yet?
    Can you please check and confirm!

Perhaps the stat increase?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a well documented buff to stamina and other primary stats.

Primary stats are buffed to offset the secondary stat nerf.

It seems they also removed the 34 trait cap on the 0.75% sta per artifact level.

That's on live as well for all classes already, fully scales to lvl 54 instead of 34. Great for tanks as we also gain 0.5% damage per level.

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    That's on live as well for all classes already, fully scales to lvl 54 instead of 34. Great for tanks as we also gain 0.5% damage per level.
    Tanks (and possibly healers) are really the only to benefit from this properly, as health is at least useful for us and the damage increase is just great.
    The DPSers couldn't care less about the extra health they get.

But at least Blizzard has flat out said that hoarding AP items is not going to be even the smallest benefit whatsoever, so might as well use them.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It seems they also removed the 34 trait cap on the 0.75% sta per artifact level.
    Just for clarity, only the tooltip was updated to reflect this on PTR/7.1.5. On live right now, you still get the 0.75% Stamina per artifact level for points beyond 34 (in addition to the 0.5% damage for Tanks and 1% damage for Healers), despite the tooltip saying "only up to 34 points".
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    The DPSers couldn't care less about the extra health they get.
    Dead people do no damage. It's not as great as damage boosts, but it's hardly useless.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Dead people do no damage. It's not as great as damage boosts, but it's hardly useless.
    Certainly, but DPSers usually don't see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Certainly, but DPSers usually don't see it that way.
    Bad ones don't. The others are still alive, still alive...