Thread: Ion Hazzikostas

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicidalGuy83 View Post
    we all kn0w what blizzard d0es with warri0r feedback they fucking ign0re it and say we will listen in future but better late than never hurr durr
    Maybe if you were constructive with your feedback instead of just shouting from the rooftops "they are shit, my class is shit" then they would listen.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    He is clueless idiot.
    100% better than anything you could do, troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    He is an idiot.
    Why does he even talk class balance when he is not even on that tram?
    Why do you? You don't even get paid for it. You pay THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    100% better than anything you could do, troll.

Why do you? You don't even get paid for it. You pay THEM.
    The one who is troll is you. I'm taking facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like him. Class balance might be kinda of a mess now, but he really focused on content. And that makes a huge difference to the game IMO.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Maybe if you were constructive with your feedback instead of just shouting from the rooftops "they are shit, my class is shit" then they would listen.
    theres been c0nstructive feedback 0n warri0rs 0n us f0rums but still falls 0n deaf ears, s0 whats the p0int in giving any feedback at all when we kn0w they dnt listen 0r give a shit ab0ut there cust0mers

Quote Originally Posted by SuicidalGuy83 View Post
    theres been c0nstructive feedback 0n warri0rs 0n us f0rums but still falls 0n deaf ears, s0 whats the p0int in giving any feedback at all when we kn0w they dnt listen 0r give a shit ab0ut there cust0mers
    I've seen your posts in the Warrior forums. Sorry but all you do is go "my class is bad, the devs suck at designing the game". That is not constructive. Also if you posted feedback on a site using "0" instead of "o" I imagine it would be ignored.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-12 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Reason GC is talked about so positively because he freely admits to mistakes in a professional way a bit. Like LFR for example. Of course while at Blizzard he wouldn't have been able to say that. I don't really care for him personally but a bit of his insight is interesting to read.
    I always loved GC. Ion seems alright. Not quite as communicative and I don't always agree with his reasons. But honestly he's just the face of a big team and I accept that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just awful at this point.

Nothing in here has been particularly constructive save for a few posts. The amount of flaming, especially of the developers, is just pointless. There is nothing useful to a thread spending most of its time calling people idiots.