AskMrRobot assassination accuracy

Is anyone else getting odd damage values for AMR? In game and on Simcraft rupture is 30-35% of my damage but on AMR (1)Envenom counts for 23% and (2)rupture 22%. Which is never remotely close to the case in game.

Interessant. Mine also appears very inaccurate. Running EP/Subterfuge/Vigor/Exan

Envenom 20%
    Poison bomb 5%
    Deadly poison 18%
    Deadly poison 13%
    Rupture 12%

Single run sim on HC Ursoc with custom stat weights.

AMR adds in poison bomb to your envenoms and possibly some sort of deadly poison damage that I haven't quite figured out yet. Once you subtract out that poison damage its usually pretty close though.
    Fifty your results are entirely consistent with your build which is about as inefficient as you could be for a single target spec. Take Nightstalker for vanish ruptures. always. If your crit is less than 40% vigor is acceptable but AP is probably going to be better than exsang- exsang benefits a LOT from the extra what, 6 seconds a deeper strategem rupture gives? Plus 10% dmg on your finishers. Obviously envenom and your poisons are carrying most of your weight because you aren't built to get any damage out of rupture at all. Try simming as EP/NS/DS/AP and I bet you'll see both way more dps and way, way more rupture damage.

Quote Originally Posted by lobocito View Post
    AMR adds in poison bomb to your envenoms and possibly some sort of deadly poison damage that I haven't quite figured out yet. Once you subtract out that poison damage its usually pretty close though.
    Fifty your results are entirely consistent with your build which is about as inefficient as you could be for a single target spec. Take Nightstalker for vanish ruptures. always. If your crit is less than 40% vigor is acceptable but AP is probably going to be better than exsang- exsang benefits a LOT from the extra what, 6 seconds a deeper strategem rupture gives? Plus 10% dmg on your finishers. Obviously envenom and your poisons are carrying most of your weight because you aren't built to get any damage out of rupture at all. Try simming as EP/NS/DS/AP and I bet you'll see both way more dps and way, way more rupture damage.
    My build is for mythic+ where it far exceed the single target build.i also simmed the cookie cutter as you mentioned, and it gives me almost identical results, with the same order of damage abilities.

Deleted
    the dmg source overview can be a little confusing, but imo amr is a very accurate tool. I prefer it currently.