Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I read you already made the choice to shaman but;

Quote Originally Posted by Pyu View Post
    I should also mention that with the Druid, I tend to keep two gear sets for Raiding and for M+. Not sure how the upcoming patch will affect secondaries for Rdruids, but for now, I can't recommend enough how incredible Mastery stat is in M+. Mastery, coupled with Haste, turns my Hots into godly AOE healing. All whilst on the move. Since our Mastery increases our healing of Hots depending on how many Hots are on the target, it makes tank/party healing a breeze if correctly done.
    This. The way you heal with druids is up to you, because talent choices and secondary stats; you can make druid healing to your liking
    You can totally make it so it's reactive healing and not pre-dotting.
    You can use talents so that you put 2 rejuvs on dps and forget about them (they won't die no matter what, unless they actually kill them selves), or you can make it so that swiftmend has a more important role as reactive healing.
    You can talent for better tank healing, for raid healing, and for M+, all with a lot of variety for your preferences. (Except raid healing, that one is pretty straight forward)

Depends on what you want to do I think. If you're into M+, R Druid own it right now. Shaman seem so situational and always have. Need clumps of folks and tons of incoming damage in order to feel the most useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Shams are better with mana.
    But it's not like druids have any actual problems with mana. Even after I've run out of mana, I'm still sustaining >400k HPS, so the state of my blue bar doesn't matter much. Unless you blindly spam Regrowth until you get error messages, mana shouldn't really be a concern.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    But it's not like druids have any actual problems with mana. Even after I've run out of mana, I'm still sustaining >400k HPS, so the state of my blue bar doesn't matter much. Unless you blindly spam Regrowth until you get error messages, mana shouldn't really be a concern.
    Thanks, this is just 1 of those things I needed an answer on. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by czimgreen View Post
    I read you already made the choice to shaman but;

This. The way you heal with druids is up to you, because talent choices and secondary stats; you can make druid healing to your liking
    You can totally make it so it's reactive healing and not pre-dotting.
    You can use talents so that you put 2 rejuvs on dps and forget about them (they won't die no matter what, unless they actually kill them selves), or you can make it so that swiftmend has a more important role as reactive healing.
    You can talent for better tank healing, for raid healing, and for M+, all with a lot of variety for your preferences. (Except raid healing, that one is pretty straight forward)
    You guys are making me have quite the doubts though.