Deleted

Protection Warrior Hidden Artifact - Easier way

Hi Guys,

I see some warriors have been very unlucky getting the protection hidden artifact.

an easier way of obtaining the look (you won't have the orange recolor, it will be any of the other colours)

If you have a hidden artifact for fury or arms, complete the requirement for any other colour on that wep.

This will unlock that colour for all hidden artifact weps and allow you to use it. Even if you haven't got the original colour.

Some people may know this, but like myself I did not know this till today.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is a known bug and works in both directions. If you have the hidden skin for prot, the hidden skin for fury/arms is "unlocked". This is going to be fixed eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Soon™ haha. But yes if you unlock one its currently bugged and gives you all of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    This is a known bug and works in both directions. If you have the hidden skin for prot, the hidden skin for fury/arms is "unlocked". This is going to be fixed eventually.
    Yes, I've recently discovered this,

when "Fixed" will they be taken away?

I normally wouldn't endorse it, but a very long time of going to one spot every day with zero progress, as well as killing Skovald over and over again with no way to recognize even the possibility of progress, is kind of demoralizing.

What I'm saying is, if I spam 60 more dungeons with the Arms appearance to unlock those for the other two, would I be wasting my time?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Yes, I've recently discovered this,

when "Fixed" will they be taken away?

I normally wouldn't endorse it, but a very long time of going to one spot every day with zero progress, as well as killing Skovald over and over again with no way to recognize even the possibility of progress, is kind of demoralizing.

What I'm saying is, if I spam 60 more dungeons with the Arms appearance to unlock those for the other two, would I be wasting my time?
    I didn´t even know, that Skovald was an issue. After I obtained the two Dragon heads the next kill of Skovald granted me the hilt. I thought that was intended. Lucky me.
    Sadly, I of course cannot know for sure if they take the appearance away once the bug is fixed, but I strongly assume so. On the other hand, I cannot say for sure, that they will remove the bug at all. For certain is, that you are on the save side if you obtain everything necessairy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I had the opposite problem - I got my Protection hidden artifact early, but it took a while to get the one for Arms. In fact, well after I unlocked one of the Protection colors (the one for World Quests). I thought that after unlocking a color and selecting it for Arms, even though I didn't have the base color, I could progress on other colors while using it. In other words, I had completed the World Quests color and wanted to progress on the Dungeons color using Arms.

However, this did not work; even though I could select the Arms color, I did not get credit toward other colors when completing what would otherwise give me credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgander View Post
    I had the opposite problem - I got my Protection hidden artifact early, but it took a while to get the one for Arms. In fact, well after I unlocked one of the Protection colors (the one for World Quests). I thought that after unlocking a color and selecting it for Arms, even though I didn't have the base color, I could progress on other colors while using it. In other words, I had completed the World Quests color and wanted to progress on the Dungeons color using Arms.

However, this did not work; even though I could select the Arms color, I did not get credit toward other colors when completing what would otherwise give me credit.
    DOWNLOAD hiddenskintracker addon, dungeon tracking macro is kinda bugged
    I know when I did dungeons on my purple worldbreaker prot appearance unlocked via arms appearance I could unlock the 100 dungeons one
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

The Arms Hidden Quest is up now on EU Servers! Go get it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Yes this has been said since the dawn of the xpac. Yet no fixes have arrived.

Sorry for this slight necro post, but I have been spamming Nelth's Lair to proc the artifact for the hidden appearance for literally months!!! Please can someone tell me if I'm the only one?!?!

So many times I've read that a warrior has gotten this appearance after a few days / weeks it kills me :-( I've played Warrior for over 3 months, and gone into the cave every single day. It's gotten to the point where I'm worried I might be doing something wrong. I am AK 25. I've read the tablet being the AK research dude. I run the macro every time I go to the cave and have even ran around to check the piles of gold on several occasions... Help?

I got my hidden prot artifact like after 1 month of going into the cave nearly every single day. I was pressing macro when in the entrance of the cave, but when I finally had my hidden appearance live, I didn't even need macro - the roar is heard pretty clearly and you have emote line kinda 'You hear strange roar down the cave' or smthing this way. I could advise only keep trying, and RNGesus will be kind to you.

As for me I've been trying to get Alar and old Kara mount for YEARS, to no profit. So your case isn't bad enough

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimato View Post
    Sorry for this slight necro post, but I have been spamming Nelth's Lair to proc the artifact for the hidden appearance for literally months!!! Please can someone tell me if I'm the only one?!?!

So many times I've read that a warrior has gotten this appearance after a few days / weeks it kills me :-( I've played Warrior for over 3 months, and gone into the cave every single day. It's gotten to the point where I'm worried I might be doing something wrong. I am AK 25. I've read the tablet being the AK research dude. I run the macro every time I go to the cave and have even ran around to check the piles of gold on several occasions... Help?
    You are not alone...

Have faith Shimato, I was in the same situation as you, but I "luckily" get the skin 4 days ago. I wish you got it soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's bullshit to put something like this behind rng. Don't have mine either.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Yeah it's bullshit to put something like this behind rng. Don't have mine either.
    Neither do i. Been about 110 days or so now i have been checking that cave. Still no skin. Have not missed a day.

Sounds like you're doing it right. Just bad luck.