Poll: Will you keep playing Balance after 7.1.5?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I play moonkin because I enjoy it, not because I want to be top 5 dps.
    amen bro you know the fatowl life

I have played Druid for more than ten years. I have seen too many nerfs and buffs applied. I even still remember how I was excited that in 3.3 Starfall got 10x sp scaling, which might be one of biggest buff in the history of Wow. I love this class and this spec. I will not reroll because of any class change.

Deleted
    definitely gonna continue to play boomkin... in pve that is. pvp is another story, a sad story. i know we are extraordinary good in rated bg situations, but for every small scale fight...especially 1vs1... lets say.. im not into rape. that we lost nearly all of our utility, is probably the main reason why were getting rolled over by most melees. not to mention the close to useless selfheal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but only because I have ED and OI.

Quote Originally Posted by phiobos View Post
    I have played Druid for more than ten years. I have seen too many nerfs and buffs applied. I even still remember how I was excited that in 3.3 Starfall got 10x sp scaling, which might be one of biggest buff in the history of Wow. I love this class and this spec. I will not reroll because of any class change.
    yes thats the spirit.
    i u have fun to play that class and spec, carry on. time will change again.
    and to be clear, u will miss it

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    yes thats the spirit.
    i u have fun to play that class and spec, carry on. time will change again.
    and to be clear, u will miss it
    Thanks
    Unfortunately I have to act as a healer in the raid in most of time
    But fortunately I love Resto as well

Yes, Boomkin for life. Im not a little bitch who whines about patch notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Coming from WoD to Legion Boomies burst is a joke
    Sorry but the WoD Playstyle was the WORST for moonkins ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Yes, Boomkin for life. Im not a little bitch who whines about patch notes.
    Amen to that!

If you played before patch ofc youll play now since only buffs happend. Look at the other classes thet had tons of changes and nerfs removal of abilities. All we got where buffs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    You won't get to if you are benched, or forced to heal.

also if you team is too nice to bench you but just drag you along, you won't enjoy it.
    I think you are being a bit overdramatic. Only some % of guilds play on the level where class balance really matters. In vast majority of guilds it is player > class. My guild is doing Mythic content and we are far past benching people for their classes - we just check out how everyone is actually doing with mechanics and performance. Yes, we are average just like the majority of the playerbase.

So yeah, the problem exists at the top but not in the majority of guilds. Sure there are also those wannabe hardcore guilds who will go for FotM while they would do much better if they just sticked to their best players but you can't really do much about people being dumb.

Also, tbh it's the legendaries that seemed to create more performance differences than class balance itself.

why would boomkins be benched?
    I admit I was a bit worried when I listened to all the info about 7.1.5 and boomkins not being buffed enough, but
    last night our guild went to NH normal, and (using an AOE build, WoE+SotF+SS+SD)
    I topped all the non single target encounters, and I topped some of them by more than 10-15%.
    All this while I dont have any of the top 3 boomkin legendaries.

I imagine if I had the wrist, life would be even more beautiful.

So I am guessing NH is a very aoe boomkin friendly .
    and I see no reason to switch to other specs/classes.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Boomkins are doing fine. Maybe if you stop being a little bitch about patch notes and learn to play your class better you can be up there with the rest of them.

Nighthold seems solid for balance druids, only reason i can find for you to play something else is you do not enjoy moonkin.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I play moonkin because I enjoy it, not because I want to be top 5 dps.
    I guess it depends on how far behind a spec is. If you're within 5% of the top, no worries. Individual skill can make that up compared with an 'average' player playing the top spec. But what if the difference is 20%?

If you are doing 90 percentile on every boss, and you are still 20% behind your raid fellas, then you can reroll with that reason. If you are far from doing high dps percentile-wise, and doing bad in raid, then it's not the class, it's the player.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm around 60-80%, depending on how tired I am in that day, and how the fight flows...

I still lack more than 3k haste for a smooth ED flow on ST, and for now I have just 1 tier piece from Normal.

Our locks and rogues are usually ahead on the DPS meters(30-100+k-ish DPS depending on fights), but my damage will never be an issue: we raid on heroic, not on mythic, we are a bunch of 'no longer very young' people with busy lives that find 3 hours on two weekend days for a bit of pew pew.

I chose moonkin because the casting animations feel fluent and the feel of the class fits... me.
    I chose the guild because it fits my schedule and expectations, and I fit theirs.
    So far so good

I'm happy to say the Starfall changes turned out much better than I expected, to the point where my boomkin has become very enjoyable in aoe situations.
    Granted, there's still some rampup which can be felt in lower M+, but we do feel solid now, so no switching for me either