Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    I have a ticket open as well.
    Odd indeed, I scroll my chat log and nowhere did it mention that I earned a title (I'm not sure if it appears in chat), I do know that I've completed it in MoP as well on a different character of mine so it's quite possible it's from that?

Quote Originally Posted by saren26 View Post

Done!

Fight duration: 1 minute and 58 seconds.

Talents: Warbringer / Impending Victory / Avatar / Bounding Stride / Devastator / Booming Voice / Heavy Repercussion
    Legendaries: Gloves and Chest (for stats as it has more than my Sephuz).
    Potions: Brawler's Potion + Old War x 2 + Drums
    Trinkets: Memento / Nightmare Egg Shell

Item level 888

Did it as well, as prot. 888 ilvl

Fight duration: 2 minute and 3 seconds.

Talents: Shockwave / Inspiring Presence / Avatar / Crackling Thunder / Devastator / Booming Voice / Anger Managment
    Legendaries: Bracers and Belt
    Potions: Brawler's Potion + Old War x 2 + Drums
    Trinkets: 865 Memento(socket) / 870 Nightmare Egg Shell(socket)

Had a couple 2-3% wipes, swapped neck enchant to hidden satyr and got it.

pretty fun

@Usernameforforums

Got a response on my ticket a couple hours ago:

"Hello, Lormiele dropping by tonight, hope you're having a good one out there. See we've been hitting the Brawler's Guild pretty hard.

With this King of the Guild achievement there is a known issue with it not proccing the title at the moment. We don't have a way to manually add the title but the developers and QA are aware of the problem. Once they get it fixed up the title should then auto-proc since it's already been completed. Could keep an eye out for hotfix notes or this page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2629822#post-2 Once the below is removed from the posting then the title's likely been fixed:

"Achievement "King of the Guild" Does Not Grant Title: Players are not receiving the Brawler title after completing the "King of the Guild" achievement."

Wishing you all the best in the meantime, take care."

There ya go, it's a bug.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    finished it today as arms 894 ilvl. Bursted everything down without trouble. Last Bosses which were little movement and damage checks were more easy than a few ones with more annoying mechanics. Did the rank 8 Bosses 1st try. Actually i had the most wipes on the cannon guy (3). Used bracers and ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    @Usernameforforums

Got a response on my ticket a couple hours ago:

"Hello, Lormiele dropping by tonight, hope you're having a good one out there. See we've been hitting the Brawler's Guild pretty hard.

With this King of the Guild achievement there is a known issue with it not proccing the title at the moment. We don't have a way to manually add the title but the developers and QA are aware of the problem. Once they get it fixed up the title should then auto-proc since it's already been completed. Could keep an eye out for hotfix notes or this page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2629822#post-2 Once the below is removed from the posting then the title's likely been fixed:

"Achievement "King of the Guild" Does Not Grant Title: Players are not receiving the Brawler title after completing the "King of the Guild" achievement."

Wishing you all the best in the meantime, take care."

There ya go, it's a bug.
    yeah.... i checked while i was in raid tonight, wasnt there beforehand, but i randomly got my Brawler title.

Deleted
    Some really great info here fellas. I am hoping perhaps this thread can stay open for a while so people can rage/query/laugh here relating to the Brawler's Guild (if you're a warrior, of course!).

My situation:

880 prot, I am stuck on the Flopping Shark (forget the name). It is a DPS roadblock. I have been using the BG pots. Would drums be my next best step? I am still playing with talent configurations.

Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post
    Some really great info here fellas. I am hoping perhaps this thread can stay open for a while so people can rage/query/laugh here relating to the Brawler's Guild (if you're a warrior, of course!).

My situation:

880 prot, I am stuck on the Flopping Shark (forget the name). It is a DPS roadblock. I have been using the BG pots. Would drums be my next best step? I am still playing with talent configurations.
    Use both flavor of pots BG/raiding, twice. Just have to pre-pot before you get aggro and you should be gtg. I would recommend getting drums as well, especially for the last boss.

One of the other posters in here shared his Prot spec and other details, may want to get some inspiration from that. GL to ya.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently they hotfixed it so you can't cheese Brawler's Guild with double-pots/engineer anymore.

Welp... back to RNG lottery for DPS legendary.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Apparently they hotfixed it so you can't cheese Brawler's Guild with double-pots/engineer anymore.

Welp... back to RNG lottery for DPS legendary.
    I didn't even know bout the pre-pot cheese till after I got rank 8, so in a way I feel your pain.

Honestly though, getting to rank 8 as Fury is very easy.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post

My situation:

That's what I love about the Brawler's Guild and its community -- It's all about challenging yourself and interacting with others doing the same, with bonus points for pulling off crazy stunts like Prot Warrioring your way through

Yes, drums would be the next step in pushing yourself over that DPS check roadblock
    Last edited by Arker42; 2017-01-20 at 08:07 PM.