Top combo for tanks in 7.1.5

As the title say i would like your opinion about the best tanks for 7,1,5 after the recents changes to many specs andclasses . Which are the best tanks in your opinion and whats the best combo of them .

Druid is still top

Not much has changed really. You'll probably still want to run druid +warrior/paladin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bear slightly nerfed so its not absolute TOP tank now. On others side Blood and Brewmaster - the worst tanks in start of Legion - got solid buffs. Mark my words - those 2 specs will be best tanks after 7.2.

I'm calling Brewmaster to win the tier.

I guess paladin would be top tier along bears (even after nerfs)
    DH, BrM and Blood buffs will bring them near the rest.
    If prot warriors' dps is not nerfed, they will probably be the best 2nd tank simply due to the insane dps they are generating with bis legendaries + devastator builds.

If i could bet, it would probably be Paladin + Warrior/Bear for Nighthold
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

7+ Year Old Account
    Brewmasters were already pretty hilarious in ToV, with the 7.1.5 buffs and how well they scale with gear they'll be pretty damn good in NH. Of course they are also very easy to play incorrectly.

How are BrM dps? Can they dish out solid dps as paladins can in m+?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    How are BrM dps? Can they dish out solid dps as paladins can in m+?
    Not really, and that's life...we're behind a bit but if you're focusing on purely dps than survivability you can pump out good dps and exploding keg also makes it rather tasty burst.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    If you are in the cutting edge progression bunch (top 1% shall we say), you already know what tanks you're going with, else it doesn't matter.
    I really don't understand the reasoning behind this opinion.
    That's like saying that unless you compete in Formula 1 races, your car doesn't matter.
    Guess what, even an average driver will be more comfortable and safer in a higher quality car.

If a class A is doing 100k dps and class B is doing 200k dps when played perfectly, class B will be better for your average raider as well. If you only play at 70 % effectiveness, you will still do 140k instead of 70k.

In the case of tanking, you could even argue that for the average player, druid is even better, because not only is it the strongest class when played correctly, it is also one of the easier and more forgiving specs.

Tank balance isn't terrible imo, but it isn't perfect either. I'd rank them overall in 3 tiers:
    1. druid - a bit too strong, no real weaknesses
    2. monk, paladin, warrior - good overall with different strengths for different types of encounters
    3. DHs and DKs - could use a slight buff

As for best combos, other than the obvious double druid, druid + paladin seems very good as well - paladins (and monks) are very strong in off-tank position because they can keep up strong mitigation for limited duration of time, then they run out of SotR charges (and brews). Paladins also do very high damage that is not too reliant on getting hit.

Not warriors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Plus, paladin's hand of light syncs exceptionally well with guardian mastery.
    For Guardian better BDK's Mark of Blood IMHO. If played well Guardian almost take zero damage from boss's auto attacks.

Bear and paladin