Anyone mess around with Divine Purpose for M+?

I was trying consecration and divine hammer with the new changes in mythic+ (they're great in there!), and I accidentally left DP on from PvP instead of crusade. It actually felt pretty good, even at 20% haste there was zero downtime in GCD's, and the DP synergy with the cloak makes insuring you always have the +15% buff on your DS easy.

It felt really good, and the numbers were good too, though obviously boss DPS is lower. Overall though, what are your thoughts? I'm positive I'll stick with Zeal + Consecration + Divine Hammer for all levels of mythic+, but I'm actually debating running DP too.

Deleted
    How do you use Crusade in M+?
    Do you use it only at the bosses?
    If yes you should try to use it almost on cooldown. Maybe not at the last two packs before next boss. It will increase your overall dps quiet a bit and you can kill difficult packs very fast.

Didn't try DP so far but can't imagine it will do fine with so much less SimDps.
    But I will try it.

I use DP almost all the time except in raids. And even there I will try it this lockout, since I absolutely despise Crusade and am consequently unable to use it to its full potential anyway (we only raid heroic). I also do M+ with Zeal/DH/DP although I still use FV on first tier and never had any problems with that, though I never went higher than 9 so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I use DP almost all the time except in raids. And even there I will try it this lockout, since I absolutely despise Crusade and am consequently unable to use it to its full potential anyway (we only raid heroic). I also do M+ with Zeal/DH/DP although I still use FV on first tier and never had any problems with that, though I never went higher than 9 so far.
    Just use it on cd except there is a boss mechanic in the next ~10 seconds and you have to move away from boss like the Rot from Nythendra.
    On pull you go with this Opener:

Prepot --> Judgement --> Wake --> Crusade --> TV --> Blade of Wrath --> TV --> Holypower generator until 3 or 4 Holypower --> Holypowerspender (TV)

Use Wake on cd, even if you have 1 or 2 Holypower already. This will allow you that it is ready when Crusade comes off cooldown.

Try it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemuffin View Post
    How do you use Crusade in M+?
    Do you use it only at the bosses?
    If yes you should try to use it almost on cooldown. Maybe not at the last two packs before next boss. It will increase your overall dps quiet a bit and you can kill difficult packs very fast.

Didn't try DP so far but can't imagine it will do fine with so much less SimDps.
    But I will try it.
    Yeah, I use it pretty much on CD provided I think I'll be able to get near its full use (don't want to waste 15s of it running between packs), but mostly on CD. Anyway, I just think it plays nicely with consecrate and DH. Still going to mess around with it more, but I'm definitely sold on both cons and DH in M+, DP, I'm on the fence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemuffin View Post
    Just use it on cd except there is a boss mechanic in the next ~10 seconds and you have to move away from boss like the Rot from Nythendra.
    On pull you go with this Opener:

Prepot --> Judgement --> Wake --> Crusade --> TV --> Blade of Wrath --> TV --> Holypower generator until 3 or 4 Holypower --> Holypowerspender (TV)

Use Wake on cd, even if you have 1 or 2 Holypower already. This will allow you that it is ready when Crusade comes off cooldown.

Try it!
    Haha you are so right, I popped crusade last night in alt raid and got insta rot .. Gonna watch timers before I pop it in the future haha

I tried DP in mythics, and it feels like such a DPS loss. For high AoE I run 0222111 or FV, GJ,BL,DH,E4E,Cav, Crusade. It's great. so much AoE.