Poll: Would you use keystone market?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    2. Get tired of doing MAW over and over again
    I personally laughed when reading this point. Getting tired of doing maw xD xD
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

It would be easier to get their home addresses, drive to them, then open up their PCs and check keys for myself than to insist they need to install something LOL. And that doesn't solve the issue which is key pugging while not being logged on my alt.

I think you missed the whole point.

Let me explain in a simple scenario:

1. You have a mediocre key lets say EOA 6. Its cool, not sh*t but not insta-invite-to-boost-group.
    2. You don't wanna waste 20 minutes spamming keys to boost group on alt cause you need to do something else.
    3. You don't care when it will be done.
    4. Post your key on website. Get notified (well, website would need to have real time notifications) that you got boosting offer.
    5. Accept it, log in, whisper too boosting leader for invite.

On the other hand as a boosting group:

1. Check available keys
    2. Get tired of doing MAW over and over again
    3. See that someone has EOA 6, decide to boost it after taking a break in 1 hour.
    4. Post boosting offer to dude with specific date and time
    5. See dude accepted
    6. Log in, invite him, do the boost.

Also if you ever boosted, you know that it is not so easy to find key. Sometimes it takes quite a lot of time to get for example maw (because there are a LOT of boosting groups).
    Just giving you a suggestion.

Deleted
    Last night I had this idea to create website where you could advertise your keystones. Problem with ingame search is that I have a lots of alts and a lots of keys. I don't wanna relog multiple times and spam keys to people.

How it would work:
    You log in using your battle net account (no registration) https://dev.battle.net/docs/read/oauth

As someone looking for boost you add your keys (addon would help to export them) and you post your availability.
    As booster group you can search, filter and sort available keystones for people and see their availability.

Booster can form a group of 4 people which would be public and rated. Anyone could see their battle net character profile, opinions and ratings.
    Once a group finds a keystone they make boost offer. Key owner accepts (or declines) and after a day of acceptation he will be able to rate boosting group (1-5 stars) and leave a comment.

Boosting offer would contain:
    List of people who would be boosting (group)
    Date and time when this would be happening
    Comment

I work in web development for 8 years now and year ago i started making addons so it shouldn't be a problem. I also have a full framework with symfony3 + bootstrap + angular which i intend to use.

As a normal user: Would you use it? If not, why?
    As a dev: Would you help with it?

I would add one google ad at the top of page (like poe.trade) and donation button to keep server costs in check. So no popups and annoying sh*t.
    I clicked no I wouldn't use it as I don't tend to care about mix/maxing my time nowadays. The majority of the people here will say they won't use it, which most won't.. But don't let that sway your decision, people WILL use a tool like this and it would become extremely popular if done correctly. If you have the knowledge and skills to put something like this together, do it. 100% guaranteed this would be a widely popular tool and used by a large portion of the community.

It sounds like a good idea OP. I would not use it simply because I have no need (tons of guildies want Mythic+ constantly).

Deleted
    If Openraid could retool to offer this functionality, I would use it. If it's a different website, I'll pass. I like to keep my pug-planning (and Openraid is a bit of a raid marketplace, still is) in one place, in part because of the history of player ratings.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-01-18 at 04:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is faster for the boostee, slower for the booster. I can find a key to run in 30 seconds in game as it is, and I doubt the marketplace would change that. So I would never go to the marketplace to find keys to boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already can see Blizzard tweaking and retooling their own group finder and keystone inclusion. It'll only be a matter of time when Blizz reworks what they put in to better suit the community using it and by blocking spammers.