Poll: What do you do in Legion?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Been working on my Legendary fishing rod, old raids (got the Horridon pet and Black Temple glaive this week), daily boxes, daily Heroic Dungeon and PvP randoms, and LFR. I'm on break, so I might do some older raids for Tmogs.

Maw of Souls and raiding, mostly. It's burning me out something fierce. I've always enjoyed "high level" (not world first, but top 50-100) raiding as my primary activity in WoW, but the grind to stay competitive this expansion is really getting to me. Given the choice between garrisons of draenor and maw of souls simulator 2017, I think I prefer the former.

10+ Year Old Account
    WQs, couple of M+, LFR and random bgs. Currently working on falcosaur quests which made me take the pet battle system more seriously and it's actually kind of cool. I'm also working on Brawlers Guild atm

Lately I've slowed down my playtime, though I do play just about every day. In the shortest play sessions, I'll do a WQ or 2 (looking for single boss quick hits). With more time I'll do that and a heroic for AP, and possibly some key runs. Raids are once per week for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    since the invention of saved game data, by definition playing a game like wow is making or continuously increasing a collection, a collection of action you can only do once per "game file", so, collecting

Where's the bitching choice? Bitching about artifact knowledge. Bitching about artifact power. Bitching about legendaries. Bitching about RNG. Bitching about PVP. Bitching about politics. Maybe that's "other".

OT:
    Raiding twice a week for a couple hours. Looking forward to Nighthold. Also doing WQs for emissary chest and PVP if they are up. A mythic+ for the weekly chest (only a couple, usually only a +8-11). Then old raids to try and get the mounts or pets.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level character. Gear to about 850 ilvl. Repeat.

I don't raid and LFR is beyond boring. Mythic+ is unlikely especially with people asking for 870 for Mythic 0.

My sub runs out in about a month and I have no plans to renew it. I might come back towards the end of the expansion when they have implemented some catchup mechanisms.

10+ Year Old Account
    M+ because its basically a requirement with it's OP ez loot.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Raiding and M+, having great fun

Archaeology, collecting WoD (and older) transmog content, LFR, professions and AH stuff. Fun, eh?

WQ cache on 2 chars I used to do it on 4 chars but i've gotten bored recently looking into other games that are more chill.
    Tanking +10 weekly with pugs to get my chest and if lucky i'll do a +9 or +10 on my warlock alt.
    Heroic pug groups
    spam medium 7-9s M+ as tank/dps

that is majority of my time and tbh this last week I tracked 40hrs of wow a week. So about 5-6hrs a day yet I still pale in comparison to those who are already trait level 54 my highest is 40 almost 41 in a weapon.

log on, realise its shit, log off

Deleted
    I'm doing M+, raid in pick up, world pvp, world quest. I would like play my alt, but seriously i can't, the time i need to play two character is bad. Its the only extension i play only one character (my DH), because i have no choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a regular basis I am only doing raids and Mythic+ at the moment. I am more or less regular doing the emissary caches and therefore World Quests, but there are some days where I am not doing any (and then even missing out the Cache) and then there are days where I do all 3 caches and even more (like today, where I did 17 world quests).

When completely new stuff and questlines come out I normally do them as much as possible. I did the Suramar questline for the first 3 weeks and then paused, but recently finished it in a few days (doing 2 or 3 steps in one day and the other missing ones in 2 more days). I already visited the Brawler's Guild and reached rank 4, but haven't been back yet.

Most other things I do, but not regularly. Maybe I try to get some old achievements or mounts. Maybe I farm a bit food or ore or something. Maybe I do some pet battles. Most of this just depends on my mood, as I have so many other things to do besides WoW.