Deleted

Tier 19 - GG Feral... :(

"Does single target dps like no other" LUL, FUCK YOU BLIZZARD

Last edited by mmoc9947589dfb; 2017-01-17 at 12:33 AM.

Not accurate, calculated based on a profile that wasn't using proper talents or something. It's probably closer to 7%.

Yea I hate how sims are 100% correct and in no way have any flaws to them :/

10+ Year Old Account
    No other classes seem to be doing 478085 with 4pcs.
    Statement is true.

Edit: Spriest in conquer tier does 478084, close but still. DPS like no other!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    No other classes seem to be doing 478085 with 4pcs.
    Statement is true.

Edit: Spriest in conquer tier does 478084, close but still. DPS like no other!
    so i guess u completely glanced over the hunters? monks and DK Frost, that will perform worse.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    so i guess u completely glanced over the hunters? monks and DK Frost, that will perform worse.
    Ofcourse, thats the doom sayer thing. Only look at the better things and place your class/spec at the bottom. Ignore everything under it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Whenever there is a list, someone has to be at the tail. Does it matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostydog View Post
    Not accurate, calculated based on a profile that wasn't using proper talents or something. It's probably closer to 7%.
    If you may introduce how you have calculated that ?

From my fast calc i get 4.8-5.2% numbers for classic SR builds... SotF build may get 7-8% boost from 4pc.

Here is calculations (i looked at Guarms Heroic Top 10, random 150+, random 500+ feral logs) they have ~14-16% of their damage come from Shred.

If we have Rake, Rip and Trash 100% up, and AF ~40% up... We will have (0.15*4)*0.4+(0.15*3)*0.6 = 0.51 (51%) average Shred damage increase from 4pcs. BUT to make Trash 100% uptime (ferel DPS is more like energy/CP "starving") you will lose Shreds count. When calculated Trash uses needed for 100% uptime that said Shred amount will drop to ~65% of what it was. So it will become only ~9.1-10.4% of total Damage (that 4-6% "lost" will become Trash damage) so increasing 10% (Damage done by remaining Shreds) by 51% (in average) will make it only 5.1% damage boost from 4pcs.
    If you ignore Trash to make Shreds amount remain the same. 4pcs damage boost will be 15%(Shred damage part)*36%(average boost) ~ 5.4% damage boost.

IF SotF build Shred makes ~20-22% of all damage done so there this will lead for ~7-7.5% damage boost

p.s. by the way i find it some kind strange that our Set bonuses more like "prevent" each other than helping in Single target damage. From one side Trash increase damage from Shred. From the other it costs Energy (that could be used for Shreds) making us do less Shreds in "rotation". So 2pcs and 4pcs buffs really help each other mostly with Trash+Swipes AoE/Cleave "combo".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Whenever there is a list, someone has to be at the tail. Does it matter?
    It does when the one at the tail is there with all 3 of their fucking specs.

The *bleep* from Blizzard don't react on the many threads about the bad status of the Feral.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    It does when the one at the tail is there with all 3 of their fucking specs.
    Feral is bottom.
    Balance is high.
    Guardian is one of if not the best tank right now.
    Restoration is a very solid and desired healer.

Sorry, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    What worse is the spec is at the very bottom starting at the 40% percentile and they never budge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    What worse is the spec is at the very bottom starting at the 40% percentile and they never budge
    The data doesn't bear that out. While I agree that Hunters are in a shit spot, but the linked data at this moment has Survival as rank one.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    The data doesn't bear that out. While I agree that Hunters are in a shit spot, but the linked data at this moment has Survival as rank one.
    Looks more realistic today. Feral still in the bottom part, top looks a lot more credible. PS. Surv is actually very good in terms of numbers right now. It's just that no-one plays it.