Deleted

Tier Set 19 + Dire Frenzy

Hello fellow hunters!

I was reading the new T19 BeastMaster hunter bonus, which has this 2 bonuses:

2p: When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your current Dire Beasts gain 50% damage for 15 secs.
    4p: Dire Beast reduce the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 8 secs.

My question here is: If you chose as talent Dire Frenzy (which replaces Dire Beast), how the tier bonus works?

If anyone get a tier piece and can tell me how it works, please, will be so appreciate!

Thanks everybody!

It doesnt lol.

It doesnt work with Dire Frenzy.

It very likely changes the tooltip to something else. We will need to wait and see until someone gets a piece unless you can find the data mining on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxi View Post
    Hello fellow hunters!

I was reading the new T19 BeastMaster hunter bonus, which has this 2 bonuses:

2p: When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your current Dire Beasts gain 50% damage for 15 secs.
    4p: Dire Beast reduce the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 8 secs.

My question here is: If you chose as talent Dire Frenzy (which replaces Dire Beast), how the tier bonus works?

If anyone get a tier piece and can tell me how it works, please, will be so appreciate!

Thanks everybody!
    it doesn't... it's a waste..

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    It very likely changes the tooltip to something else. We will need to wait and see until someone gets a piece unless you can find the data mining on it.
    I have two-piece. Doesn't change. Serious oversight on Blizzard's part.
    Last edited by cLax0n; 2017-01-18 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cLax0n View Post
    Yep. That sucks then.

Quote Originally Posted by cLax0n View Post
    Not an oversight. Considering the amount of times this got brought up everywhere, at this point the only explanation is that they don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellithe View Post
    Not an oversight. Considering the amount of times this got brought up everywhere, at this point the only explanation is that they don't care.
    I have a feeling that its not just that. I think that they literally don't know what to put in place of it if someone chooses Dire Frenzy talent. Like is your pet going to do even more damage? Is Dire Frenzy itself going to do more damage? Should Dire Frenzy have it's effect doubled or tripled during Bestial Wrath?

Of course, they chose those set bonuses with little regard to the talents, so its their problem to fix. They could have easily made another set bonus. It never stops surprising me how incompetent these developers can be.

So, once we acquire 2/4p set, BM should never choose Dire Frenzy, regardless of ST or AoE fight?

Quote Originally Posted by kristo View Post
    So, once we acquire 2/4p set, BM should never choose Dire Frenzy, regardless of ST or AoE fight?
    It seems so, but I dont see a problem here, a lot of sets force you to use one specific talent, since Vanilla days. And it's the same on other blizzards games (Diablo)

Only thing that can be done is increasing the damage output by Dire Frenzy during BW got increased. Pet attack speed bonus is out of equation.

Last I checked in game, Dire frenzy had a second problem of not always producing extra damage during Titans thunder dispite the tooltip stating that it should when you take Dire frenzy. Seemed to be random wether or not the extra damage would happen.