Legendary Upgrade Resource Limit?

Anyone who's been on today know if there is a weekly limit? Is it an insane amount? Can you bang it out in a few Mythic+?

I saw it said there's a number of ways to get the stuff but it didn't menetion if there was a weekly cap.

They haven't told us one way or the other. On one hand new legendaries will drop at the higher itemlvl so it makes sense that players be allowed to upgrade quickly. On the other hand, Blizzard likes to stretch out "content" as they believe it improves player retention.

I got 15 from order hall cache and 3 from emissary so far. Seeing as how two of my characters got 15 at different levels, my guess is that 15 is the set amount from M+ weekly cache. I assume the 3 from emissary is the same, will confirm when I finish other 2. That's more than 35 already just from M+ cache/emissary alone. It doesn't even count Nighthold raid. You might be able to upgrade your legendaries weekly/bi-weekly

No weekly cap from what I see either btw. It's not a currency. It's a quest item with no limit.
    Last edited by Nize; 2017-01-17 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I got 15 from order hall cache and 3 from emissary so far. Seeing as how two of my characters got 15 at different levels, my guess is that 15 is the set amount from M+ weekly cache. I assume the 3 from emissary is the same, will confirm when I finish other 2. That's more than 35 already just from M+ cache/emissary alone. It doesn't even count Nighthold raid. You might be able to upgrade your legendaries weekly/bi-weekly

No weekly cap from what I see either btw. It's not a currency. It's a quest item with no limit.
    Awesome, thanks for the info.

Deleted
    Round of emmisary over 5 alts (saved to make 3 lots to do today)
    1st - 3,3,4 =10
    2nd - 2,2,3 = 7
    3rd - 2,3,3, = 8
    4th 2,2,2 = 6
    5th 4,4,4, = 12

Alot better than I assumed it would be.