Question 7.1.5 Balance of Power questline continued.

So I'm here in the EU and the patch hasn't quite gone up here.
    So I were wondering if anyone on the NA servers could enlighten me about the continuation of the Balance of Power questline, the one after Planning the Assault.

Have been trying to find any information, but haven't managed to find any, so hope you could help me.

Two quests that send you into the nighthold. Into the Nighthold, requires the collection of 20 Nightshards. The other quest is The Nighthold: Delusions of Grandeur which requires a drop from Trilliax and a drop from Elisande. Both of which require normal mode or higher difficulty for completion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Also drop rate seems to be pretty high, I get 7/20 after 6 bosses and everyone in raid with quest had similar amount. So I think it could be like WoD items - 1 chance per boss on all n+ difficulties. Anyway, it will be easy to finish in two weeks.

So does completing those two quests get you the appearance, or are we not sure yet? I doubt anyone's done it, but datamining may have something?
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

They need to increase the essence drop rate, especially if you did that part already on a different toon.