I broke my Weakauras plz help

Ok, so half way through the raid I was wanted to move one of my Auras and i messed it all up. It was between pulls and i was in a hurry. I clicked color then hit black then pressed ok (red circle). Then in a panic i somehow made it so it show all the cooldowns as their max CD only (no idea where this was). When I click color again i cant press default in the Color Picker (yellow circle). I cant even find how i changed the CD thing was that i pressed. I panicked bad and ruined it all. I could rebuild it all but it took me ages and I dont have the time before next raid.
    I did all of this in the parent group as is highlighted
    This is what it looks like.
    imgur dot com/a/qVKjG (I cant post pics cause Im a joob so add the http for the image, sorry)
    It used to show all the spell icons and the numbers would count down when the buff was about to expire..
    Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Pasting the link for easier clickyclicky: http://imgur.com/a/qVKjG

From my understanding your auras are fucked and you gotta rebuild them.
    Maybe copy your string into a pastebin and post it here so some people can have a better look at it.

Always be weary of changing anything in the group header, even if it lets you. Next time, only edit the individual auras.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Well, the timer issue is simply changing the text from %t to %p to show the remaining instead of total duration.

Afraid I can't help you with the color problem though

EDIT: on second thought, I'm pretty sure icons just have a plain white as default color value, so just change it all to white and it should be back to normal and fixed
    Last edited by elfox; 2017-01-18 at 03:52 PM.