Odyn's Fury With Draught of Souls

Hey guys I was hoping for some input and thoughts on the change in Fury's rotation with the draught of souls trinket?

My current opening rotation is: Battle Cry + Avatar - Rampage - Raging Blow - Odyn's Fury ......then I continue with my standard fury rotation.

Since the buffs and changes to Frothing Berserker this has been working great and my opening burst is excellent.

An 880 Draught of Souls dropped last night and I was wondering what everyone though would be the best change to the opener:

Most guides are saying: Battle Cry - Rampage - Avatar + Draught of Souls.

Of course this ensures optimum buffs to the Draught of Souls effect.

The problem I am having is that this feels like I am negating the buffs for Odyn's fury.

So I am thinking 3 options:

1 -Right after the Draught of Souls effect ends, I hit Odyn's fury immediately. This means it will have the Frothing Berserker buff, Avatar and the last seconds of Battle Cry but not enrage.

2- I could delay Odyn's fury until I get another enrage, which shouldnt take long on the opener but risk the chance of loosing Battle Cry buff for it.

3 - Change opener to: Battle Cry - Rampage - Odyn's Fury - Avatar and Draught of Souls. This seems to stack them altogether more efficiently but due to global cooldown on Rampage/Odyn's Fury means that I will potentially loose Enrage on the last few Draught of Souls casts.

I am going to test these out but I was just interested on peoples thoughts and opinions as the guides I have read do not completely mention what to do with Odyn's Fury in regard to the changes Draught of Souls make.

On one last note, how much has the Trinket been nerfed out of interest?

I was seeing burst of 6 to 7 million on the PTR which got me really excited but when I use it I am only seeing 2 to 3 million.

Thanks for any input guys!

I would take a look at the furry guide at the sticky section of this forum http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-amp-FAQ

Thanks for the reply mate.

That actually helped a lot.

I missed that specific part last time I checked.

So we are thinking hit Odyns fury right at end of Draught cast and carry on with rotation.